PDA

View Full Version : Super fun Rapha ebay auction

dbnm
06-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Not sure how long this will be up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RAPHA-RCC-Road-Bike-High-End-Clothing-Bundle/192564634228?hash=item2cd5bf2274:g:fuoAAOSw441bHXF T

jpritchet74
06-10-2018, 03:49 PM
That's pretty funny.

R3awak3n
06-10-2018, 04:05 PM
I hope he buys some new furniture with those $5000. :banana:

:bike:

charliedid
06-10-2018, 04:54 PM
I wonder how many bikes he has, that he never rides?

cadence90
06-10-2018, 05:10 PM
I hope he buys some new furniture with those $5000. :banana:

:bike:

Hey! :no:
Grandmas wear Rapha too! :)

bicycletricycle
06-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Hey! :no:
Grandmas wear Rapha too! :)

I would like to meet the grandma that would write that listing

nobuseri
06-10-2018, 05:48 PM
I'll play. Added myself as a watcher.

DarrinNYC
06-10-2018, 06:03 PM
I guess RCC booted him.

colker
06-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Don´t mess w/ colombians. Haven´t you seen scarface?

cadence90
06-10-2018, 06:38 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yN4sjX1fFjI/UWJ7NL7I4_I/AAAAAAAAEpQ/rSGxHYPhOLE/s400/50ee91f0bee83a909b10d88d6030898d.jpg

Definitely a bad-ass grandma. Don't let the pastel flowery furniture fool you. :)

You should write and ask them, in somewhat broken English and stressing that you are a French-Japanese recent immigrant with a "high disregard" for Colombians, how much to ship to Brasil. :D

Drmojo
06-10-2018, 06:41 PM

Tony was Cuban not Colombian

tv_vt
06-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Have to say, if most of that stuff was XL rather than Large, I would've looked more closely at what was being sold.

cadence90
06-10-2018, 07:01 PM

He was indeed Cuban, but I think what colker was referring to was that "a couple of Colombian enforcers handcuff Tony and Angel to a shower pole at gunpoint, threatening to kill them with a chainsaw if Tony does not reveal the location of the drug money. Tony refuses to talk, and Hector, the enforcers' leader, dismembers Angel." Rough stuff.

Ergo, if "the douchebag edisondelgado123 out of Columbia, South America, the latest class act who likes to bid on Rapha stuff but not pay for his purchase." is anything like those Colombians, colker is 100% right: just don't mess with him/them. Clearly, eBay's incompetent, non-English-speaking customer service department isn't going to be of any help at all in those circumstances.

cgolvin
06-10-2018, 07:12 PM
At the risk of politicizing the dialog, I can't escape the suspicion that the lister is Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

dbnm
06-10-2018, 07:40 PM
I recently had a fun go round with some idiot who bought some shoes from me and started bugging me about shipping about 5 minutes after he paid.

I shipped the next day. He got the shoes in 3 days. He left me negative feedback for no reason.

I called ebay. The rep there laughed and removed the negative score.

Then....

About two weeks ago, he did a credit card charge back so paypal yanked the money from me. He received the shoes on Feb 28.

I called them, they had no idea why he did that.

A little research and I found the idiot on instagram, wearing the shoes on the day he did the charge back. I gave Paypal the link and the image as well as the tracking and everything else.

Paypal called me two days later saying they have returned the money to me and will be filing a fraud charge with his CC company. Hopefully his CC company cancelled the card and closed the account. And filed some sort of criminal thing against him.

Unbelievable.

R3awak3n
06-10-2018, 07:50 PM
I recently had a fun go round with some idiot who bought some shoes from me and started bugging me about shipping about 5 minutes after he paid.

I shipped the next day. He got the shoes in 3 days. He left me negative feedback for no reason.

Then....

About two weeks ago, he did a credit card charge back so paypal yanked the money from me. He received the shoes on Feb 28.

A little research and I found the idiot on instagram, wearing the shoes on the day he did the charge back. I gave Paypal the link and the image as well as the tracking and everything else.

Paypal called me two days later saying they have returned the money to me and will be filing a fraud charge with his CC company. Hopefully his CC company cancelled the card and closed the account. And filed some sort of criminal thing against him.

Unbelievable.

that is unbelievable but good detective work catching that dbag

charliedid
06-10-2018, 08:09 PM

Then....

Unbelievable.

That is so lame....can we see the photo of him? :-)

bking
06-10-2018, 08:39 PM

Then....

Unbelievable.

Sorry, that did not happen. He has the shoes, he got them for free, and you and I pay the penalty in higher credit card fees. They never go after bad actors any more.

colker
06-10-2018, 09:26 PM

But those guys slicing up Tony´s friend in the cheap hotel were colombians.

colker
06-10-2018, 09:27 PM
He was indeed Cuban, but I think what colker was referring to was that "a couple of Colombian enforcers handcuff Tony and Angel to a shower pole at gunpoint, threatening to kill them with a chainsaw if Tony does not reveal the location of the drug money. Tony refuses to talk, and Hector, the enforcers' leader, dismembers Angel." Rough stuff.

Ergo, if "the douchebag edisondelgado123 out of Columbia, South America, the latest class act who likes to bid on Rapha stuff but not pay for his purchase." is anything like those Colombians, colker is 100% right: just don't mess with him/them. Clearly, eBay's incompetent, non-English-speaking customer service department isn't going to be of any help at all in those circumstances.

exactly.

NYCfixie
06-10-2018, 09:35 PM

Betty White.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/3c/f4/6d3cf4c72d73a8403fa98f0bda070a2d.jpg

AJosiahK
06-10-2018, 10:23 PM
salty bruh

velofinds
06-14-2018, 11:09 AM
Here's another fun one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-Smith-531-with-Rapha-2007-London-Grand-Depart-Jersey/142831922213

Hideous jersey, but I suspect the closing price will cause a nosebleed.