PDA

View Full Version : Campagnolo FH-BU015X1 Freehub Advice

VanBikeGuy
06-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Hi Guy's,

I just sourced what I thought was a 11spd Shimano freehub for a Fulcrum Zero Wheelset, but when I inserted a 11-28 Ultegra cassette there isn't enough room to get the 11T cog on and screw everything down.

I'm concerned that I may have sourced an older 10 speed freehub by mistake. It is used so it didn't include a box, but I understand the 10spd part# is FH-BU015 while the 11spd is FH-BU015X1.

There is no part# so is there any other way of knowing if it's a 11spd or not?

Some internet searches show "11 speed" on the freehub, but sometimes that is just pasted on the listing. Does the actual freehub have these markings?

thanks.,

Bill

oldpotatoe
06-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Hi Guy's,

I just sourced what I thought was a 11spd Shimano freehub for a Fulcrum Zero Wheelset, but when I inserted a 11-28 Ultegra cassette there isn't enough room to get the 11T cog on and screw everything down.

I'm concerned that I may have sourced an older 10 speed freehub by mistake. It is used so it didn't include a box, but I understand the 10spd part# is FH-BU015 while the 11spd is FH-BU015X1.

There is no part# so is there any other way of knowing if it's a 11spd or not?

Some internet searches show "11 speed" on the freehub, but sometimes that is just pasted on the listing. Does the actual freehub have these markings?

thanks.,

Bill

No part numbers or markings but if it won't accept a shimano 11s cogset, it IS the older, 10s one. I have a Campagnolo HG 11s FHB if interested..new, the steel one.