PDA

View Full Version : Accessories BLOWOUT - Bar tape, multi-tools, pumps, pedals, carbon cages

dgoodwin
05-24-2018, 10:50 AM
Remaining stock of Bladewell accessories for sale.

1. Gel Suede bar tape - This tape is Gel Suede in black. It has a suede texture and a gel strip underneath. Good quality tape that can be wrapped and rewrapped without damage. Each box is enough to wrap one set of bars and comes with two rolls of tape, pre-cut strips for brake levers, end caps, and finishing tape. - $5 per package plus shipping

2. *** SOLD OUT *** 8-in-1 mini-tool, has 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, T25, std and phillips drivers - $5 ea plus shipping

3. 10-in-1 mini-tool (Woody), has 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, T25, std and phillips drivers - $5 ea plus shipping

4. Flex hose mini-pump, CNC aluminum telescoping construction with extending flexible hose and nice Presta/Schrader switch on metal chuck, 100 psi. Very good quality pump! Performance is selling the exact same pump in black for $34.99! - $9 ea plus shipping

5. Alloy flat pedals, metal cage, reflectors, 9/16 axle - $6/pr. plus shipping

6. *** SOLD OUT *** Carbon bottle cages, 23g, with mounting screws - $6 ea plus shipping

Shipping will be a few dollars for small mini-tools up to the cost of whatever USPS flat rate box is needed to hold the order. Stock up and save on shipping!

Small Flat Rate box is $7.20
Medium Flat Rate box is $13.65
Large Flat Rate box is $18.90

Venmo preferred, PayPal f/f is an option also.

dgoodwin
05-25-2018, 10:52 AM
All orders shipped, still more stuff available!

Ronsonic
05-27-2018, 10:18 AM
I bought a couple of those mini-tools before and they've been great.

Works great for mid-ride adjustments and a perfect accompaniment for a big tool when you need to hold the other side of a fastener.

KarlC
05-27-2018, 10:53 AM
I bought .....

- 8-in-1 mini-tool - its very nice

- Bar Tape - This looks and feels very nice, but did not last long for me at all.

OP is a great seller

dgoodwin
06-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Will continue this offer while supplies last. I'm getting down to the end of the box for most of these items...

dgoodwin
07-23-2018, 02:13 PM
Monday bump...