PDA

View Full Version : Summer jerseys W/ rear zipper pocket??

skiezo
04-14-2018, 03:43 PM
I have been looking for some summer weight full zip jerseys that have some sort of zipper pocket in the rear for my phone,ID and some cash.
The only one I can find is the Danny Shane collections. https://dannyshane.com/collections/classic
https://dannyshane.com/collections/onsale
Are there any other jerseys that have a zipped pocket in the rear?
I have been just putting it in a rear center pocket w/ a rubber band around my phone and ID and such. It just seems that some of the pockets are not wide enough to to lay the phone horizontal.

fbhidy
04-14-2018, 04:22 PM
I have been looking for some summer weight full zip jerseys that have some sort of zipper pocket in the rear for my phone,ID and some cash.

The only one I can find is the Danny Shane collections.

Are there any other jerseys that have a zipped pocket in the rear?

I have been just putting it in a rear center pocket w/ a rubber band around my phone and ID and such. It just seems that some of the pockets are not wide enough to to lay the phone horizontal.

I seem to remember Club Ride having a short sleeved top with a zippered pocket, but their style doesn’t always appeal to everyone...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drmojo
04-14-2018, 04:44 PM
Panache
Ten Speed Hero
Both my Raphas have rear zip pocket, but with an annoying silver ring pull for the zipper
Plus they are not full zip
PedalEd has nice pocket
I love both of my Danny Shane jerseys
One SS one LS
both understated single stripe
The bamboo fibers are not a gimmick, nice feel, and they are cool in the heat
and Vulpine light weight merino has a nice rear zip pocket
Merino is surprisingly cool in summer

joosttx
04-14-2018, 05:02 PM
This maybe the ulimate summer jersey. Chpt3 Formbici jersey made by castelli. It has a pocket with a zipper that will fit what you want it to fit. I have one and it is really really really nice and quite functional.

https://chpt3.com/collections/apparel/products/forbici-lightweight-summer-jersey-1-25

blantonator
04-14-2018, 05:30 PM
The Rapha Lightweight Jersey has a zippered pocket.

owly
04-14-2018, 05:36 PM
Isadore Woolight Jersey

CDollarsign
04-14-2018, 06:12 PM
Performance bike has summer jerseys with a ‘sweat proof’ pocket that zips for phones. Actually pretty surprised by the quality of their house brand stuff.

FlashUNC
04-14-2018, 06:27 PM
There's lots.

Bob Ross
04-14-2018, 06:48 PM
I had (have? Maybe...haven't seen it in a while) a Gore jersey that was really nice, and it had three traditional pockets plus one zippered pocket.

skiezo
04-14-2018, 08:38 PM
Just ordered a few Danny Shane jerseys off the clearance sale. I have a pair of there bib shorts and like them lots. Not the best colors but than again Im not that vain and dont need to impress folks.

Drmojo
04-14-2018, 09:24 PM
Just ordered a few Danny Shane jerseys off the clearance sale. I have a pair of there bib shorts and like them lots. Not the best colors but than again Im not that vain and dont need to impress folks.

my favorite bibs by far
and have Assos, Rapha, Pearl etc

zennmotion
04-14-2018, 10:52 PM
Louis Garneau Kitchell, I like the fabric in humid heat

MagicHour
04-14-2018, 11:54 PM
Assos jerseys on the higher end of their line have zippered pockets, as do the discontinued SS.Mille evo7 which are on closeout at most places now.

owly
04-15-2018, 01:59 AM

Been watching Danny Shane for ages; hunting down a second jersey.
Had my eye on their tartan-style ones but grabbed a nice simple design from the clearance also.

Ken Robb
04-15-2018, 09:29 AM
I don't know what "full-zip" means. From neck to waist like a jacket?

EDS
04-15-2018, 10:26 AM
Hincapie has a line of lightweight jerseys with a a fourth waterproof zippered pocket. That pocket fits my iPhone 6.