PDA

View Full Version : Hot products from Shimano.

Cicli
03-27-2018, 06:29 AM
https://gearjunkie.com/fire-shimano-factory-japan

EricEstlund
03-27-2018, 06:46 AM
Factory fires are pretty terrible. My understanding is that no one was seriously injured. There was some concern as it effected the anno zone with the chemicals involved.

weisan
03-27-2018, 06:59 AM
what if the fire happened at a Campagnolo factory, cicli pal, would you still label your title as "Hot products from Campagnolo"?

幸灾乐祸

AngryScientist
03-27-2018, 07:05 AM
i deal with the effects of large scale fires on a fairly regular basis, and would agree, that a major industrial fire is nothing to make light of. It appears based on that article that no injuries were reported, which is great news if confirmed true, as Shimano likely has their plant well insured and equipment can always be replaced. With the size of the Shimano operation, i would expect that the workers will be taken care of and keep their jobs through the rebuilding phase, but something like this can be devastating to the local economy otherwise.

let's hope that the no-injuries report is true and that they can get back up and running quickly and get the men and women of Shimano back to work.

oldpotatoe
03-27-2018, 07:29 AM
what if the fire happened at a Campagnolo factory, cicli pal, would you still label your title as "Hot products from Campagnolo"?

幸灾乐祸

and the point is????

Blown Reek
03-27-2018, 08:16 AM
He's saying that Campagnolo is superior to Shimano, and only those without means purchase Shimano.

Mackers
03-27-2018, 08:45 AM
Sometimes this place has all the class of RBR.

Blown Reek
03-27-2018, 08:52 AM
Sometimes this place has all the class of RBR.

Are Trek's good bikes?

AngryScientist
03-27-2018, 08:58 AM
what's wrong with some of you people?

a factory has a major fire and you guys are making classless jokes and one-liners?

have a little decency.