PDA

View Full Version : Rapha Randonnee cycling trips?

sparky33
02-21-2018, 09:25 AM
Has anyone ever been on a Rapha cycling tour?

While I don’t get along with their bibs, jerseys and epic-ness, I am intrigued by a couple of their week-long randonnee trips. Turin-Nice, for example...covers some interesting ground (Finestre) with a realistically do-able amount of daily climbing and distance. I also like that the trips appear well-organized and geared toward discerning cyclists. The price is $$$ but includes all but the flights, so OK.

Anyone ever go on one of the Rapha trips and have some feedback to share?

https://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/travel/randonnées/travel/trip/randonnees?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NWL-FEA-PRO%2020180216%20newsletter%20ROW&utm_content=NWL-FEA-PRO%2020180216%20newsletter%20ROW+CID_dfc335d5ef5a 3246e3f14869a6cd9a14&utm_source=campaignmonitor

ltwtsculler91
02-21-2018, 09:44 AM
Never done a Rapha trip, but have done them with Trek Travel (actually leaving for round 2 in Mallorca on Friday) and know many who have also done a variety of trips through Trek Travel and all were top notch.

You just need to get yourself to the meeting point and they provide bikes and the rest.

Sorry, I can't provide feedback on Rapha, but this could be another good option if you're looking for a cycling trip.

sparky33
02-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Never done a Rapha trip, but have done them with Trek Travel (actually leaving for round 2 in Mallorca on Friday) and know many who have also done a variety of trips through Trek Travel and all were top notch.

You just need to get yourself to the meeting point and they provide bikes and the rest.

Sorry, I can't provide feedback on Rapha, but this could be another good option if you're looking for a cycling trip.

Thanks for the Trek Travel rec! I see a good variety of trips on their site.

Have an awesome time in Mallorca.