PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pimp square taper crankarms 175mm - Campagnolo or Ritchey Logic NEW PHOTOS

d_douglas
02-15-2018, 10:44 PM
That didn’t take long. So long Campy crankset :(

Well, i wasn’t planning on selling these, but I am aiming for a disc Campy group and liquidating one of two is the way to justify this. Whichever one I sell, I will keep the other. It’s a win-win as these are my two fave square taper cranksets !

1) Campagnolo Centaur CT 175mm x 110mm BCD. Yes, the Holy Grail of compact campy cranks. I’ve held onto them for a few years for the perfect build that would need a CT crank but Campy alloy beauty, and have pedalled on them maybe 40km. They are nearly mint, exhibiting no logo wear and the most minor of imperfections from shoes, but mostly from fondling them. They need to be used, on your bike or mine. Comes with a Chorus square taper B.B. in equally good shape - I think the length is 113mm but regardless, the right length for this crankset. $130US $140US + shipping.

3) Ritchey Logic triple 175mm c 110mm BCD these are also classics, and are triple compatible. I bought these here and used them a few times (they’re on my commuter now). They look good and work great. There is some logo wear, but looks quite presentable. Only crank arms - no ring or guard. The arms themselves are lightly scratched, but much nicer than most silver Ritchey a of this era. Comes with a virtually new UN55 BB that works flawlessly on the 1x system that I am using right now. I think it’s a 108mm if I recall correctly. I think it is intended to be used with a 118mm as a triple or maybe 113 as a double (ahhhh, the simplicity of square tapered cranks). $100US $110US + shipping.

Please let me know if you have questions.

d_douglas
02-16-2018, 04:10 PM
Bump and photos a coming for the Ritchey cranks. Sorry for the delay...

d_douglas
02-17-2018, 04:05 PM
Photos of Ritchey cranks up and lowered prices. Ive had a few inquiries, but nothing concrete as of yet.

I didn't wipe the grease off the NDS crankarm near the crank mounting bolt. It is only grease.

cachagua
02-18-2018, 03:28 PM
pm sent