PDA

View Full Version : cycling training camps

kbwheels
10-04-2006, 04:35 PM
I am thinking about attending a training camp this spring in March. I would perfer to go somewhere warm and sunny to get in about a weeks worth of riding. My wife has offered to let me do this, she must love me or something.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a certain camp or company. I have looked at Gordon Fraser's camp in AZ and it appears like it would be very good. Any other suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Steve Hampsten
10-04-2006, 04:38 PM
KB,

PM me if you want - we have a camp coming up in March near Solvang. Details on our site soon.

fstrthnu
10-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I am thinking about attending a training camp this spring in March. I would perfer to go somewhere warm and sunny to get in about a weeks worth of riding. My wife has offered to let me do this, she must love me or something.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a certain camp or company. I have looked at Gordon Fraser's camp in AZ and it appears like it would be very good. Any other suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chann McRae puts on great camps out of Austin. If interested I can send you some info. email is justin@sveltecycles.com

Tailwinds
10-04-2006, 06:27 PM
I went to a camp near Orlando in March '01 that was pretty cool -- Mike Walden School of Cycling. Maybe a Google search will come up w/something... I don't have any other info w/me but PM me if you're interested... I can find some info at home.