PDA

View Full Version : Help in Westmisnter, CA 92685

ultraman6970
02-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Anybody lives in or close to westminster, CA 92685??

Need help with something, is not buying a bike, is just going to the post office to check out a situation with a package??? Just ask you know...Local phones for the post office dont work, 1800 number well... 2 hours waiting... time to ask for help...

If anybody could do the big favor to help that would be super cool...

Please email me....

Thanks...

Ken Robb
02-12-2018, 03:12 PM
I wonder if the Post Office will give any info to a person who doesn't have i.d. proving he is the addressee.

ultraman6970
02-12-2018, 06:04 PM
Called to my local post office directly and talked with the post master, she just asked for the tracking number, they dont care about who is asking because they dont know names but only the tracking number in the system. Explained the situation and the answer was to call over there directly, which rings and nobody answers just a recording "nobody is available F/u!". Asked here about a couple of other options and is possible to do a couple of things but the issue here is to talk with somebody at the post office.

Is not an issue about have somebody to pick up a box that doesnt belong to you.

It is asking about status and why this and that. Maybe ask for a phone number aswell to have the sender to talk to the post master there, but again... since the f... phone number doesnt answer... only option is pretty much be there. Thats why I was asking for help.

Was westminster MD i would had been there this week asking myself but is california :/