PDA

View Full Version : Serotta HSG

saab2000
09-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Will there be more info coming out about the Serotta HSG offerings? There seems to be very little known about that stuff.

Is it waiting until the 2007 models?

zap
09-30-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm curious as well. Mainly because I wonder how much it will differ from Serotta's earlier, pre '97 stock geo.

Sandy
09-30-2006, 04:04 PM
I really like the name, High Speed Geometry. I also wonder how the geometry specs will differ from previous geometry specs. I would not think very much. Very little I would think. Maybe more in tubing choices by Serotta than geometry.

:) Low Speed Trigonometry Sandy :)

djcwardog
11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
I have been taking a look at the site periodically and where it recently posted info as "coming soon", they have now put some details in the "Comparison" section under models. No hot links yet (as of today, 11/14/06) for the new models but you can begin to see how they will line up...

Serotta PETE
11-14-2006, 01:52 PM
The sizing and geometry are on the site. There will be a Ti, a IT, and the ATTACK carbon. I think the Ti is around 2500 and the IT is around 2900. They come in two colors and some extra cost colour options. (don't hold me to the exact price - please check with your dealer or send a note to JAMES/ANDREW/STEVE)

SPOKES saw and road them in Denver this past weekend and really liked them. I think he has two of them almost sold to some of the local racers. I do not know if he also placed an order for himself. The Oweners Club members are getting a 20% DISCOUNT on frame if ordered in NOV>