PDA

View Full Version : Quirky Jerseys

Veloo
01-19-2018, 02:43 PM
Came across this the other day. Anyone ever buy from them?

https://quirkyjerseys.com/

David Tollefson
01-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Some interesting patterns there. Though they don't say whether the jerseys are "club" vs "race" fit.

KarlC
01-19-2018, 03:54 PM
Looks like the stuff out of China thats on Ebay, Amazon and such.

Be sure to check the sizing

fignon's barber
01-19-2018, 04:21 PM
A huge Trump face jersey sandwiched between a Bic and Panasonic jersey. I'll say that's quirky.

donevwil
01-19-2018, 04:28 PM
That Trump jersey might keep the local good ol' boys from trying to kill me next time we cross paths. Then again it might cause the Tesla and Prius drivers to take aim.

ptourkin
01-19-2018, 06:03 PM
Looks like the stuff out of China thats on Ebay, Amazon and such.

Be sure to check the sizing

Yes. It's just a drop shipment using Shopify. I doubt they have a license to sell some of that but don't really care - they'll just stop if anyone says anything. Pretty sure nobody is going go after them for Rock Racing kit.

They probably won't have much info about sizing because the person running the website doesn't have any of the gear.

fignon's barber
01-20-2018, 06:35 AM
That Trump jersey might keep the local good ol' boys from trying to kill me next time we cross paths. Then again it might cause the Tesla and Prius drivers to take aim.

Funny, that's exactly what I thought.

Black Dog
01-20-2018, 08:21 AM

Or they will assume that you are making fun of trump then you are in fer sum coal rollin'!!! :eek: