PDA

View Full Version : Luck shoes - any experience?

ColnagoFan
01-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Anyone have experience with these? I'm curious about them, but I don't really see them being available easily here in the US. I'm pretty reticent to order a shoe without trying it on first though...

Thanks!

CSKeller
01-09-2018, 05:15 PM
I was wondering too.

I am actually contemplating ordering custom from them within the next month or two. I'll report back with my experience.

From what little I can find on the net, they appear to make high quality shoes!

charliedid
01-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Never heard of them, got a link to luck?

ColnagoFan
01-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Never heard of them, got a link to luck?

https://luck-bike.es/en/

ColnagoFan
01-09-2018, 05:41 PM
I was wondering too.

I am actually contemplating ordering custom from them within the next month or two. I'll report back with my experience.

From what little I can find on the net, they appear to make high quality shoes!

Yes, exactly, the custom aspect was really appealing..let me know how it goes if you do!

El Chaba
01-09-2018, 06:43 PM
I got a pair while in Spain in the early 2000's. Nice shoes with a carbon sole, well constructed, etc. Angel Casero was wearing them when he won the Vuelta in 2001....Oscar Freire wore them early in his career as well.....

charliedid
01-09-2018, 07:09 PM
https://luck-bike.es/en/

Thanks

That is quite a collection of shoe models.

MattTuck
01-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Am I reading that right, 250 euros for custom shoes?

choke
01-09-2018, 09:18 PM
All those different models and not a single one that has velcro straps....<sigh>

echelon_john
01-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Yeah, no whale bone either. :banana:

All those different models and not a single one that has velcro straps....<sigh>

Veloo
01-09-2018, 10:25 PM
No experience but just found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJG0urnIPxk

ColnagoFan
01-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Am I reading that right, 250 euros for custom shoes?

Hence my interest...

CSKeller
04-08-2018, 02:49 PM
I've been in search of shoes for a while. I have been riding Carnacs for a long time as they seemed to fit reasonably well for my wider than normal feet.

I looked at Specialized and Sidi Mega and Fizik but none of them felt really right. I'm sure with a little searching maybe a Sidi Mega could work but the trouble I've had is finding a dealer with the model and size I need to try on.

I was really interested in Lakes but no one in the Colorado Front Range seems to carry them. I happened onto a pair of normal width size 44 CX402s from ihuerta. I thought maybe these could be the ones. I tried them and although they are really nice, they seem a bit short for size 44 (what I wear in Carnacs).

So I searched for an alternative. Luck shoes hit on my radar. They look really nice and offer a custom option for what appeared to be very reasonable prices. I couldn't find much. The few reviews I did find were super positive. So I decided to take the plunge and give them a shot.

I took measurements of my feet per their website https://luck-bike.es/en/my-measurements I actually took the measurements about 5 different times and took the average just to be sure. The numbers and a few photos for varus/valgus correction were sent to Luck on the 4th of Feb. Sara Roson got back to me very quickly and was concerned about the differences between my left and right feet. She did recommend a 5 degree varus correction for my right foot. We exchanged several emails and tracings of my feet over the next couple of weeks and settled on the right size for me. My left is a 44, special wide and the right is a 43.5, special wide and a 5 degree varus correction.

I finally placed the order using paypal on the 24th of Feb and got what appeared to be an error message in Spanish. A quick email to Sara and she told me all was well and my order was in and they would begin work right away. She asked if I wanted my name custom printed on the shoes too. I passed and just wanted the Luck logo on it. Luck's website says to allow about 5 weeks plus delievery time. Well, I was incredibly surprised to receive them 28th of March.

They are incredibly well made and really comfortable. I finally have shoes that are wide enough. The toe box is perfect and my toes are not squeezed together. I have about a 150 miles with them and they are my new favorite. Comfortable, easy one and off and really good air flow! I found out the hard way on the first morning ride...it was 28 degrees F and I have put on booties but there was enough airflow that my feet got pretty cold...The next ride I put on some Paceline wool socks that made it much better in the cold.

I am super happy with Luck and I plan on ordering mtb shoes as well as a 'less loud' pair of road shoes in the future. Sara was awesome to deal with (She has perfect English in her emails) always got back to me quickly. I love Luck Shoes!

CSKeller
04-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Here are some pictures. Their ATOP reel system works great! Simply roll the dial towards your toes (ccw on the left shoe, cw on the right) to tighten and roll the knob one click towards your heel and it loosens up.16979582041697958205169795820616979582071697958 20816979582091697958210

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MattTuck
04-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the write up!

Curious what the thinking is about putting in varus/valgus adjustments in the shoe, vs. using a shim with the cleat.

Did you have existing custom footbeds that you needed to fit into the new shoes? or just stock insoles?

CSKeller
04-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Matt,

I initially used the stock ones for one commute and they were great but I had purchased some Fizik insoles that I had in my Carnacs so I just moved them over to these shoes. The Fizik insoles fit just fine.

I used to have a shim but took it out a while ago. I like the built in varus that way I don't have to mess around with putting the shim in when I replace cleats. Satellite rode with me on Friday and he said that he noticed right away that my right foot looked normal instead of rolling to the outside.

I am sold on these shoes! Considering full custom shoes from D2, Riivo or Rocket 7 are over $1,000, I think these are a bargain and the quality is outstanding. I do believe Luck can do full custom by taking molds of your feet but only if you go to Spain to do it.

The shoes I purchased are their Genius model which was 247 eur plus 30 eur shipping. Not bad at all when even the top of the line Sidis and Lakes are at the $500 mark.

Mikej
04-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Dang those are obnoxious- I want some

bironi
04-08-2018, 06:55 PM
I've been in search of shoes for a while. I have been riding Carnacs for a long time as they seemed to fit reasonably well for my wider than normal feet.

I looked at Specialized and Sidi Mega and Fizik but none of them felt really right. I'm sure with a little searching maybe a Sidi Mega could work but the trouble I've had is finding a dealer with the model and size I need to try on.

I was really interested in Lakes but no one in the Colorado Front Range seems to carry them. I happened onto a pair of normal width size 44 CX402s from ihuerta. I thought maybe these could be the ones. I tried them and although they are really nice, they seem a bit short for size 44 (what I wear in Carnacs).

So I searched for an alternative. Luck shoes hit on my radar. They look really nice and offer a custom option for what appeared to be very reasonable prices. I couldn't find much. The few reviews I did find were super positive. So I decided to take the plunge and give them a shot.

I took measurements of my feet per their website https://luck-bike.es/en/my-measurements I actually took the measurements about 5 different times and took the average just to be sure. The numbers and a few photos for varus/valgus correction were sent to Luck on the 4th of Feb. Sara Roson got back to me very quickly and was concerned about the differences between my left and right feet. She did recommend a 5 degree varus correction for my right foot. We exchanged several emails and tracings of my feet over the next couple of weeks and settled on the right size for me. My left is a 44, special wide and the right is a 43.5, special wide and a 5 degree varus correction.

I finally placed the order using paypal on the 24th of Feb and got what appeared to be an error message in Spanish. A quick email to Sara and she told me all was well and my order was in and they would begin work right away. She asked if I wanted my name custom printed on the shoes too. I passed and just wanted the Luck logo on it. Luck's website says to allow about 5 weeks plus delievery time. Well, I was incredibly surprised to receive them 28th of March.

They are incredibly well made and really comfortable. I finally have shoes that are wide enough. The toe box is perfect and my toes are not squeezed together. I have about a 150 miles with them and they are my new favorite. Comfortable, easy one and off and really good air flow! I found out the hard way on the first morning ride...it was 28 degrees F and I have put on booties but there was enough airflow that my feet got pretty cold...The next ride I put on some Paceline wool socks that made it much better in the cold.

I am super happy with Luck and I plan on ordering mtb shoes as well as a 'less loud' pair of road shoes in the future. Sara was awesome to deal with (She has perfect English in her emails) always got back to me quickly. I love Luck Shoes!

Loud and Cute. Maybe that doesn't fly with the mtb crowd?
Thanks for the review.

CSKeller
04-08-2018, 06:59 PM
yeah, they are loud and fun! All my other cycling shoes are pretty conservative. I was in the mood for something different and since these are semi-custom I figured why the hell not?!!

azrider
05-30-2018, 10:34 AM
The shoes I purchased are their Genius model which was 247 eur plus 30 eur shipping. Not bad at all when even the top of the line Sidis and Lakes are at the $500 mark.

Wow custom or semi custom shoes at a great price. Gotta say CSKeller, you have good taste. of all the styles I too would pick the COMIC GIRL.

I'm always a little skeptical of companies that offer "TOO MANY" options, but sounds like they're pretty legit.

If I hadn't just got some Lake "WIDE" shoes I'd probably be ordering.

KJMUNC
05-30-2018, 11:02 AM
love the Comic Girl version.....also like these

Mzilliox
12-10-2018, 06:03 PM
I have a pair of these luck shoes on order, custom design that will look really stupid or really rad. they are easy to work with and patient, as my design changed a bit as we worked through the process. took a bit of give and take on both ends, but overall pleasant.

will report on the shoes when they arrive, it will be after the new year some time.

ordered because im having some arch issues and they said they could perhaps help out with that. I liked my fiziks, but my new pair in the same size feels too narrow, so if they cant provide me the same experience from shoe to shoe i cant justify spending the same amount of money on R1s as these custom shoes.

might be a mistake, might be the best choice ever

foggypeake
12-10-2018, 07:11 PM
I have a pair of Enterprise road shoes that were made to measure for me. About a year ago I had the very good fortune to travel to Santiago de Compostela and while I was there, I visited Rutas Bikes who are a Luck dealer.

It took about a month for them to arrive here in the States, but I'm satisfied with them. They turned out to a little bit big, but an orthotic insole takes up any extra room. It's worth noting that my shoes are custom uppers, not a full custom insole and upper like Rocket 7.

If you can, get them. Better yet, travel to Santiago de Compostela and go to Rutas and buy a pair from Tomas Vilas (the owner). No, I'm not related to him, just a happy customer as the man had the patience of a saint dealing with my broken Spanish and Google translate. Plus Santiago (and Spain) is/was truly an awesome trip.

Here's a picture of my shoes and a picture of Praza do Obradoiro, which is the terminus of Camino de Santiago.

Alan
12-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Do they have anyone in the US?

If not they should think about showing up at some shows.

I may ask my podiatrist riding friend what he thinks about Luck but looks to be good compared to the alternatives.

Alan

CSKeller
12-11-2018, 10:23 AM
I have a pair of these luck shoes on order, custom design that will look really stupid or really rad. they are easy to work with and patient, as my design changed a bit as we worked through the process. took a bit of give and take on both ends, but overall pleasant.

will report on the shoes when they arrive, it will be after the new year some time.

ordered because im having some arch issues and they said they could perhaps help out with that. I liked my fiziks, but my new pair in the same size feels too narrow, so if they cant provide me the same experience from shoe to shoe i cant justify spending the same amount of money on R1s as these custom shoes.

might be a mistake, might be the best choice ever

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences with them. I still love my Luck shoes and hope to get another pair or two next year.

Mzilliox
01-20-2019, 09:16 PM
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4856/46768945862_97210857c6_h.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2efP5cy)luck wolves (https://flic.kr/p/2efP5cy) by Matt.zilliox (https://www.flickr.com/photos/41573599@N06/), on Flickr

Shoes arrived and i am sort of in love. Not so obvious Wolf scheme.
Fit is wonderful. True to size (whatever that means, feels like a normal 44.5, not too big, not too tight) Roomy toe box, lacing system snugs in the right places, the semi-custom process led to the right sizing it would seem. Worn for 3 trainer rides, nothing outdoors yet, and they feel great. Sole is quite stiff, and the shoe seems pretty light.

Alex was very good to work with, patient, and helpful.

I think its a pretty good value overall, considering you end up with a unique to you shoe. and the process was maybe a month from go on the design to arrival at my door.

Veloo
01-20-2019, 10:23 PM
Cool. Were those your own custom graphics or were they from Luck?

CSKeller
01-20-2019, 10:27 PM
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4856/46768945862_97210857c6_h.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2efP5cy)luck wolves (https://flic.kr/p/2efP5cy) by Matt.zilliox (https://www.flickr.com/photos/41573599@N06/), on Flickr

Shoes arrived and i am sort of in love. Not so obvious Wolf scheme.
Fit is wonderful. True to size (whatever that means, feels like a normal 44.5, not too big, not too tight) Roomy toe box, lacing system snugs in the right places, the semi-custom process led to the right sizing it would seem. Worn for 3 trainer rides, nothing outdoors yet, and they feel great. Sole is quite stiff, and the shoe seems pretty light.

Alex was very good to work with, patient, and helpful.

I think its a pretty good value overall, considering you end up with a unique to you shoe. and the process was maybe a month from go on the design to arrival at my door.Wow! Those look great!!

Glad you like them. I found them really easy to deal with and the semi custom fit is perfect for me with my wide and different sized feet.

I will probably be ordering another pair in a month or two.

Mzilliox
01-20-2019, 11:15 PM
Cool. Were those your own custom graphics or were they from Luck?

I provided the graphics and luck fit the picture to the shoe template. i wanted something to do with wolves without just putting a wolf on there.

PSJoyce
01-21-2019, 09:54 AM
How does Luck sizing work? I plugged my measurements in and got Left 42.5 and Right 43. I'm wearing 44.5 Sidi Shot right now. And, what model are those?

Mzilliox
01-21-2019, 10:19 AM
How does Luck sizing work? I plugged my measurements in and got Left 42.5 and Right 43. I'm wearing 44.5 Sidi Shot right now. And, what model are those?

I think they are Genius. sizing works the way you did it, maybe do 3 or 4 measures and average? or have another person measure your feet so you dont have to bend over and change your position when measuring. When i did my measures i got 44. i sized up a half size because i dont like tight shoes, but the 44 would have been just fine i think. I wear 44 in asics, and most other shoes.

Mzilliox
02-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Have a few rides on these indoors and out now. the soles are way comfy. i dont feel the cleat interface at all. they are also quite stiff. so far all is good with these shoes, and man, they make me feel fast.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4855/39985003913_b3fbd9e79a_h.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/23VkABc)poweredbywolf (https://flic.kr/p/23VkABc) by Matt.zilliox (https://www.flickr.com/photos/41573599@N06/), on Flickr

CSTRider
02-01-2019, 01:11 PM
What material are the Luck uppers made from? Do they feel like they conform or mold to your feet? And what about the closure mechanisms - do they adjust both ways (loosen and tighten)?

Thanks in advance.

doomridesout
06-21-2019, 12:30 PM
Long term reviews from anyone who’s posted on this thread?

Veloo
06-21-2019, 05:24 PM
Well I've had my custom Galaxy MTB shoes for a month now.
I'm happy with them. Alejandro was the person working with me, my measurements and my design.
As a reference for off the shelf, I have a pair of Lake CX330 wide, size 43.5 which fit OK.
I've tried Sidi Mega 43.5 and Northwave 43.5 which were close but just didn't work.
Upper material seems to be a synthetic leather and very high quality. So far holding up quite well.
Sole is extremely stiff. As stiff if not more than my custom D2 road shoes. It is a bit thicker than my D2 soles however.
ATop dials work well. Tighten just like Boa but you turn in the opposite direction to loosen - ie do not pull up. They loosen a bit with a about 1/8 turn backwards and loosen completely with about a 1/3 turn backwards.
Rubber toe area protection is nice to have.

As for sizing, they seem to run a half size large.
Alejandro had me pegged as a 42.5 or 43. Said I could probably do with regular wide but I could do "special wide" if I wanted.
Since I am paranoid about tight fitting shoes, I went with 43 and special wide. I think I could have lived with 42.5 and regular wide.
The upper volume was a bit more than what my feet need so I added a Dr Scholls odor eater and replaced the insoles with my Birkenstock ones. The insoles they came with were also good quality but I like more arch support. The custom shoes do have the option to be made with a lower volume upper. I'm a bit surprised I was sized as regular for this measurement.

I would get another pair when my D2s wear out. I'd prob go for 42.5, regular wide and one size down on the upper.

Seems like they can apply almost any type of graphic so I slapped on my logo. They will do up one proof file. If you want more modifications then they ask for payment first which is fair IMO.

For $400 CAD, they are a bargain for custom shoes. I got sick of searching and trying off the shelf stuff that didn't work in the end.

This is how they turned out.

Long term reviews from anyone who’s posted on this thread?

doomridesout
06-21-2019, 05:55 PM
Thanks!

savine
06-22-2019, 03:58 PM
My mate was the German importer a couple of years back when they made a comeback after being known in the past as John Luck. He gave me a pair to ride and I found them fantastic....... I’ve ridden Sidi for 38 years and love them still but the Lucks are a fave holiday shoe at our holiday home down to the great airflow and lightness.
My rider ex MTB World Champion Jose Hermida is now also sponsored by them after years of riding Northwave and he loves them especially the custom colors.....he won the masters Cape Epic this year with a pair of leopard design.

superbowlpats
06-22-2019, 04:52 PM
Do they have a website? https://luck-bike.es/en/ doesnt work, at least from my browser. I know they are on FB but I avoid that like the plague.

doomridesout
06-22-2019, 05:06 PM
The site crashed the day I started seriously considering buying a pair a few days ago. Gonna see what’s up on Monday.

Veloo
06-22-2019, 09:29 PM
Hmmm..., weekend server maintenance?
The process is pretty straightforward when you get going. Do an outline of your feet, take a few measurements with a tape measure.
If you have a trusted friend or family member that can do a proper outline then you're good.

Mzilliox
06-23-2019, 08:17 AM
Hmmm..., weekend server maintenance?
The process is pretty straightforward when you get going. Do an outline of your feet, take a few measurements with a tape measure.
If you have a trusted friend or family member that can do a proper outline then you're good.

im glad it worked out for you. ive come to like the roominess in the toe box.

Veloo
06-24-2019, 12:40 PM
Appreciate the feedback you guys provided when I was going through the process.

The site is back up and running now.

im glad it worked out for you. ive come to like the roominess in the toe box.

doomridesout
06-28-2019, 09:19 AM
I just placed an order from them on the basis of this thread. I'll check back in when they arrive.

CSKeller
06-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Still loving my Luck shoes!! Haven't worn any other cycling shoe since I got them...they are perfect and feel great after almost a year and a half. I put in Sole insoles at the beginning of the month and they work well.

RKW
11-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Edited - I can't read.

ultraman6970
11-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Anybody in lake wide that is using Luck shoes?? comparison?

Veloo
11-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Yes. Lake CX330 road wide size 43.5.
Custom Luck MTB shoes - special wide. I probably could've gone with regular wide.
Wider than the Lakes.
Was considering the Lake MTB MX1 but figured for $200 USD, I might as well put that money into custom Lucks which were around $460 CAD which includes shipping and tariffs/ duties.
The Lucks are very well made, good materials and the carbon sole is as stiff if not stiffer than any other carbon sole I've had.

Anybody in lake wide that is using Luck shoes?? comparison?

ultraman6970
11-12-2019, 09:55 PM
YOu think regular luck is around the same wide lake?? or at least close?

Veloo
11-12-2019, 10:57 PM
The person I worked with made it sound like I might be ok with the regular wide so I think their regular wide would be very close to a Lake wide.
When I did the outline of my feet and submitted it, they said I was a Luck size 42.5. That made me nervous because I'm a 43.5 in Lake wide, Sidi Mega and Northwave. In the end I went with a 43 which is 3 mm longer than a 42.5.

I would think if you submitted your outline to them, they would be willing to help you get the right fit. Maybe you are OK with an off the shelf Luck instead of a custom.

This is the page with some sizing steps.
https://luck-bike.es/en/content/table-of-size-and-shoe-last-18

Next time around I think I would even go with a lower volume upper last. They had me as a green.

YOu think regular luck is around the same wide lake?? or at least close?

doomridesout
11-13-2019, 12:01 AM
I’m on both Lake wide (Cx332) and Luck custom, also in wide. IMO wide is necessary in Luck if you need it in Lake. Also, I followed their fit recommendations, but went up a half size from their recommendation. I wanted space for my forefoot to breathe and it’s been good so far. They run small but I think their recommendations are on the tight fitting side.

KJMUNC
05-21-2020, 08:49 AM
thread dig here: just ordered a new pair of Luck Genius shoes and can't wait for them to arrive. Have been looking at them for years and when it became time for a new pair of shoes I just couldn't bring myself to pay $400+ for Specialized or similar.

They have some great prices on close-outs: 90euro for the Genius, which is normally 250euro+

Will report back when they arrive in a few weeks!

doomridesout
05-21-2020, 11:31 AM
Close outs on custom or their stock sizes? Eight months in, I’m loving mine and would buy more in a heartbeat.

KJMUNC
05-21-2020, 12:26 PM
Close outs on custom or their stock sizes? Eight months in, I’m loving mine and would buy more in a heartbeat.

stock....I picked up the Genius in the calavera/skull colors for 90-euro + shipping. works out to be around $145 USD all-in, which is pretty dang good.

doomridesout
05-21-2020, 12:33 PM
The skull colors are up to about 110 euro and definitely not my bag, so that’s a relief. Hope you enjoy them, they’re very nice shoes.

CSKeller
05-21-2020, 12:35 PM
Still love my Luck Genius!!

I should take advantage of the sale and buy another pair!

Luck shoes are the best cycling shoes I've ever had (Sidi, Carnac, Lake)

btw, I have a super clean pair of red Lake CX402s in size 44 that need to find a new home.

2000m2
06-18-2021, 04:22 PM
I am looking to replace an old set of Sidi's (size 43) and was looking at Northwaves until I came across this thread. Luck appears to be a really good value even if custom isn't needed. They have the Genius for €129 right now in a "Graffiti" color that I think would work great for me: https://www.luck-bike.es/gb/outlet-del-ciclismo/1737-100591-genius-graffiti-road-cycling-shoes.html#/7-talla-42

I am curious about sizing. Based on their guidance, seems I'd be at a 41.5, so thinking to go with 42. Anyone know how the fit compares to Sidi? My feet are pretty average, maybe on the narrower side, but not needing custom.

ducati2
06-18-2021, 06:21 PM
My Sidi Wires are size 44 and my Luck Genius are size 43. I have somewhat narrow feet and I prefer almost everything about the Luck shoes which says a lot since I have worn Sidi shoes for almost 40 years. Fit, comfort, materials are all top notch. I have had the Luck shoes loosen up a bit more often on rides but it’s a cinch to tighten them up on the fly.

I am looking to replace an old set of Sidi's (size 43) and was looking at Northwaves until I came across this thread. Luck appears to be a really good value even if custom isn't needed. They have the Genius for €129 right now in a "Graffiti" color that I think would work great for me: https://www.luck-bike.es/gb/outlet-del-ciclismo/1737-100591-genius-graffiti-road-cycling-shoes.html#/7-talla-42

I am curious about sizing. Based on their guidance, seems I'd be at a 41.5, so thinking to go with 42. Anyone know how the fit compares to Sidi? My feet are pretty average, maybe on the narrower side, but not needing custom.

2000m2
06-18-2021, 06:34 PM
My Sidi Wires are size 44 and my Luck Genius are size 43. I have somewhat narrow feet and I prefer almost everything about the Luck shoes which says a lot since I have worn Sidi shoes for almost 40 years. Fit, comfort, materials are all top notch. I have had the Luck shoes loosen up a bit more often on rides but it’s a cinch to tighten them up on the fly.

Thanks, very helpful! I've been wearing Sidi for about 20 yrs now and looking to try something new.

azrider
06-18-2021, 06:56 PM

that's a good lookin shoe............

https://media.giphy.com/media/znRstrOYuirrW/giphy.gif

ducati2
06-18-2021, 07:11 PM
Just to be clear, I prefer the ratchet mechanism on the Luck shoes over Sidi’s mechanism even though the Luck shoes require a bit more adjusting during a ride.

Thanks, very helpful! I've been wearing Sidi for about 20 yrs now and looking to try something new.

2000m2
06-19-2021, 07:16 PM
Just to be clear, I prefer the ratchet mechanism on the Luck shoes over Sidi’s mechanism even though the Luck shoes require a bit more adjusting during a ride.

Sounds good. I ordered a pair, so hopefully get them soon.