PDA

View Full Version : Way, way OT-any frequent travelers to central/South America?

oldpotatoe
01-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Also OT in that it involves a unique to central/south America handgun...

But email or pm if you’d like. Not even sure it’s possible and/or legal.

Cp51errc@gmail.com

ultraman6970
01-05-2018, 11:47 PM
In some countries the only way to get a handgun quick is illegally. U cant go and buy something just with your driver license even if you have the documentation filled up.

Even for sport shotguns, is not that easy and you have to put a request with months or years in advance at the store. Then to get ammo they are even going to ask you why you need that much ammo and you wont be allowed to get more than x ammount which should last you x and y amount of time.

The process is so painfully long that you are better just getting a nice machete or try to find "people" that will get you one in the black market.

Weapon collectors? at least in my country never seen one, doesnt mean there's none tho.

Are u looking for something in particular? like s/a american made stuff??

oldpotatoe
01-06-2018, 07:14 AM
In some countries the only way to get a handgun quick is illegally. U cant go and buy something just with your driver license even if you have the documentation filled up.

Even for sport shotguns, is not that easy and you have to put a request with months or years in advance at the store. Then to get ammo they are even going to ask you why you need that much ammo and you wont be allowed to get more than x ammount which should last you x and y amount of time.

The process is so painfully long that you are better just getting a nice machete or try to find "people" that will get you one in the black market.

Weapon collectors? at least in my country never seen one, doesnt mean there's none tho.

Are u looking for something in particular? like s/a american made stuff??

Glock 25

https://us.glock.com/products/model/g25

clyde the point
01-06-2018, 08:21 PM
CZ83 all steel not quite the capacity C&R usually and tough as nails. 9x18. Plenty of cheap steel case ammo to feed them. Fixed barrel quite accurate and when you run out of ammo throw it at them. Kinda like a PP, but with 12 rd mags and CZ toughness.

I get it though what you want. Don't know why a 19 wouldn't cut it; better ammo choices and readily available over here. Also don't know how you could legally impor......oh nevermind.

oldpotatoe
01-07-2018, 06:24 AM
CZ83 all steel not quite the capacity C&R usually and tough as nails. 9x18. Plenty of cheap steel case ammo to feed them. Fixed barrel quite accurate and when you run out of ammo throw it at them. Kinda like a PP, but with 12 rd mags and CZ toughness.

I get it though what you want. Don't know why a 19 wouldn't cut it; better ammo choices and readily available over here. Also don't know how you could legally impor......oh nevermind.

19 too big to carry, at least for me..thanks for the notes all..this thing can close now.