PDA

View Full Version : SICI , who's joining ? Pronounced CI CI

Smiley
09-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Ok , now you get to join and become enlightened . I will fax my application as a member tomorrow . I plan on attending the shin dig in Boulder , but in January .. your kidding right , when's the super bowl , no worries redskins won't be there :)

Sandy
09-27-2006, 06:11 PM
:) man, may I humbly ask what you are talking about?

STupid ST Serotta Sandy

Smiley
09-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Serotta International Cycling Institue = SICI , geez don't you guys read the news section on the website :)

Serotta PETE
09-27-2006, 07:51 PM
this is right up SPOKES alley - - he is even taking me.

Bradford
09-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Mon Captitan,

I am now about 20 miles south of Denver, about an hour from Boulder. My house is your house, my friend. If you need a place to stay before, during, or after your trip to Boulder, your room is already prepared. Our Co-Motion may be a bit big for you and the misses, but it and the rest of the house are at your disposal.

If you don't make it that far south, I'd love to come up and grab a Fat Tire with you in Boulder. :beer:

Stephen

Smiley
09-28-2006, 08:15 AM
I just sent in my cash , I plan to be in Boulder and will let you know about your generous offer. I sent an e-mail to Serotta telling them that you'd be deaf , dumb and blind and attend this Boulder meeting and still learn a trick or two about fitting . This is going to be a BIG thing in the cycling industry and soon everybody will be a member or be left out of the knowledge base gathered by these dignitaries.

manet
09-28-2006, 10:20 AM
i'm still tumbling over the pronounciation instruction(s)

Demosthenes