PDA

View Full Version : EPOVAR, Anybody Know Anything?

Bill Bove
09-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Anybody out there know anything about a supplement called EPOVAR? They want me to sell it so they've told me all kinds of great things about it increasing my ability to perform, you know , faster, stronger, higher, better looking to the ladies... They sent me a bucket load to try, I won't go schizo will I? Will it lead to stronger stuff? Will I be jonesing for the good stuff, the EPO?

CNY rider
09-26-2006, 09:45 AM
Anybody out there know anything about a supplement called EPOVAR? They want me to sell it so they've told me all kinds of great things about it increasing my ability to perform, you know , faster, stronger, higher, better looking to the ladies... They sent me a bucket load to try, I won't go schizo will I? Will it lead to stronger stuff? Will I be jonesing for the good stuff, the EPO?

Does it have an ingredient list on the bottle?

Too Tall
09-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Look at me Bill, now look in the mirror, now walk to the trash can with that crap and toss it out. xxoo, Too Tall.

Bill Bove
09-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Wow, that bad :confused:

www.fizogen.com/epovar.php

Contents: di-arginine 1500mg, magnesium oratate 1500mg, potassium oratate 12mg

gasman
09-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Nothing special. Just an amino acid and 2 electrolytes that may be excreted more slowly than the usual forms of potassium and magnesium.
If they are pushing it so hard it is probably overpriced and not worth it. Their "study" results are poorly written and therefore pretty suspect. Don't bother with it.