PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Owner's CLub.....

Serotta PETE
09-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Over a couple of Sierra Nevada Ale's a few of us were discussing the SEROTTA OWERS CLUB......Since we agreed on little except that it was time for another beer, I thought that I would ask you'al's opinion of>>>>

WHAT DOES THE SEROTTA OWNERS mean to you as a Serotta owner? Are you a member? If not, what would make you want to joing.

How could it be made better to both a SEROTTA owner and to the SEROTTA company?
__________________________________________________ ______________
A little history is below >>

It was started in about 2000 with the Founder's bike and then was expanded to all. Quite a few members have joined because of the insurance afforded for the frame and for re-finishing....

I would appreciate your thoughts on what would make it even better. We have all talked about the east and west coast possible OPEN HOUSES. (SMILEY are you also going to get a house on the west coast??)

Thanks PETE

Serotta PETE
09-25-2006, 08:02 PM
:beer: Please ;)

Smiley
09-25-2006, 08:04 PM
In the sprit of Serotta , there is us that own one Serotta , and us that own more Serotta's and us that wish to own a Serotta and then their are us that hang out on the forum knowing us that have Serotta's . I say include all of us and we can have a great time. Who's buying the beer anyway

Serotta PETE
09-25-2006, 08:06 PM
In the sprit of Serotta , there is us that own one Serotta , and us that own more Serotta's and us that wish to own a Serotta and then their are us that hang out on the forum knowing us that have Serotta's . I say include all of us and we can have a great time. Who's buying the beer anyway

ALl input is requested and welcome...BEER and WINE will be provided.... :D

dbrk
09-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Of course, I would not belong to a club that would have me, being a [Groucho] Marxist. But I'm in for beers!

Serotta has brought me in touch with a lot of folks I know only because of Serotta and who are now my friends, in real and virtual worlds. For that they have my lifelong gratitude and support.

dbrk

Sandy
09-26-2006, 01:05 AM
Actually, I have been planning to join the Serotta Owner's Club for months, but just haven't put forth the necessary energy to do such. I initially didn't understand correctly what was covered in the Crash Replacement Warranty. I think that I understand it better now.

Sandy

RABikes2
09-26-2006, 01:41 AM
Hey Pete,
Can we order another beer and then get around to discussing this more thoroughly? :D
RA
Have you dried out yet? :p It was wonderful spending time with you on Saturday!

Serotta PETE
09-26-2006, 05:38 AM
Actually, I have been planning to join the Serotta Owner's Club for months, but just haven't put forth the necessary energy to do such. I initially didn't understand correctly what was covered in the Crash Replacement Warranty. I think that I understand it better now.

Sandy

For Ottrott it is a very good protection for repairs can get expensive for you can not just "cut and paste"a new piece. FLYDHEST can use he jersey and Smiley or I will make sure your money goes for our beers........and of course beer for Douglas.....

Serotta PETE
09-26-2006, 05:40 AM
Hey Pete,
Can we order another beer and then get around to discussing this more thoroughly? :D
RA
Have you dried out yet? :p It was wonderful spending time with you on Saturday!

Great seeing you and drinking beer with you. (wine would have been nice also.)

Yes bike was much "damper" than all three days worth at TDFL!!!. It is down stairs now with seat post out and turned upside down. I was shocked how much water came out.

Ozz
09-26-2006, 08:02 AM
activities for those of us on the left coast would increase it's appeal.

otherwise, it's just a jersey and some crash insurance.

ben rabin
09-26-2006, 08:17 AM
East Coaster (Florida). Joined for crash insurance. Would (and as you know, could) participate in forum without club membership.

johnmdesigner
09-26-2006, 09:57 AM
To me, the Owners Club means crash protection for my Serotta and a new jersey when I join.
It would be nice if Serotta owners would organize. Our buying power is tremendous. Then we could go to the manufacturers as a group and ask for lower prices on our cycling related purchases. :rolleyes:

Skrawny
09-26-2006, 10:10 AM
I should have joined when I bought my bike back in Feb '05, now I don't know if I can.

it would be nice if we had Owners Club events out here on the Left Coast, as it is the demo rides frequently fill that niche.
-s

PS- Pass me a pint!

Serotta PETE
09-26-2006, 10:46 AM
I should have joined when I bought my bike back in Feb '05, now I don't know if I can.

it would be nice if we had Owners Club events out here on the Left Coast, as it is the demo rides frequently fill that niche.
-s

PS- Pass me a pint!

We need to have a ride on west coast. (at least me and Mr Smiley think so). Also I could have some of TOM's red.... :beer: I would think you could sign up for club, Send a note to Serotta STEVE or JAMES,