View Full Version : Happy Birthday- Weisan

dirtdigger88
09-24-2006, 09:40 AM
enjoy the day my friend-

Jason

Ginger
09-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Happy Happy Birthday Weisan!

Many wishes for an excellent year and many more to come!
Ginger

znfdl
09-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Happy Birthday Weisan:

Hope you have a great day and even better year.

billrick
09-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Happy birthday, Weisan-brother! May the Lord bless you and keep you for many years to come! Austin is the greatest city for birthdays - Kerbey Lane Cafe will give you a free piece of carrot cake on your birthday. Hit every location! Here you just get bananas:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

H.Frank Beshear
09-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Happy birthday, May you enjoy many more.

dbrk
09-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Weisan! You look like you are about 21! NB: this guy has Forever Young written on his handsome face. Many happy returns of this day! I will celebrate by riding that Pegoretti you rode at the Ramble and remembering your kindness and friendship.

Love those kids! Make dinner for your wife! Ride your bike! Heck, do anything you darn well please! It's yer day!

yrpal, dbrk

Jeff N.
09-24-2006, 10:57 AM
I raise my glass of Fat Tire Amber Ale to you, Weisan! Happy, Happy Birthday! :beer: Jeff N.

Ray
09-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Happy birthday Weisan! Enjoy your wife and kids today and, if you ride, have fun and keep it upright.

-Ray

dauwhe
09-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Have a great birthday, and a great year! We all look forward to riding with you again soon!

Dave Cramer
Brattleboro, Vermont

Fixed
09-24-2006, 04:32 PM
what the other bros said
i feel you must of had a great day, enjoy gods gifts
cheers

Johny
09-24-2006, 04:33 PM
HAPPY B-DAY Bro!

John

PBWrench
09-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Happy B-Day. May God bless you and your family with a year of health and hapiness. And many Longhorn wins.

Johnnyg
09-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Bro it's just a # hookem horns! ride safe and get to have another one! JohnnyG

weisan
09-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Sorry dear pals, my apologies for finding your well-wishes at this late hour. Dirt-pal, thank you for starting the thread, you are too kind.

Thanks everyone!

weisan

Brons2
09-24-2006, 10:00 PM
HBD Weisan!

Sandy
09-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Additional Happy Birthday to a sensitive and caring forum member. Your kindness and friendliness are most apparent.

Many miles of safe and enjoyable cycling in your future.

Sandy

weisan
09-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Thanks to all my buddies, your sweetness and friendship have moved me.

Almost two weeks ago, my dear friend David got a call from his dad and received the shocking news that his mum Cathy just had a terrible bicycle accident. They were visiting friends in Bar Horbor, ME and the dad who is a minister was "trading pulpit" and planning to preach in a local church that Sunday. The day before, while taking a leisurely bicycle ride on a local carriage road in Acadia National Park, Cathy lost control of her bicycle, went off the path, hit a tree and fell almost 30 feet onto a rock. The accident resulted in the crushing of her T-5 vertebra and severing of her spinal chord. She sustained no other injuries, never lost consciousness or experience any external bleeding. Fortunately, Ken's cell phone reception was good at the time despite the remote location; The Park Rangers were on site within 5 minutes, and a Bar Harbor ambulance 5 minutes later; Cathy was airlifted to the Eastern Maine Medical Center within an hour of the accident. In the end, Cathy was paralyzed below her rib cage and doctors have confirmed that this is permanent.

David has been up in Maine close by their side to support them through this difficult situation for almost two weeks now. We had his wife Brenna and their four beautiful children over at our house after church this afternoon to have lunch, so that the kids can play and the adults can have some fellowship. We enjoyed dessert over what my daughters made yesterday -- my 8-yr-old made a pumkin pie and the 6-yr-old made brownies. We sang the birthday song, and it was a relaxing day.

I do not know Cathy personally but I was told that if anyone who knows Cathy will not be surprised to learn that she is upbeat and already looking forward to what ministry the LORD has in store for her and the family. What an encouragement and witness of her faith in the risen Christ!

Keith A
09-25-2006, 12:26 PM
http://z.about.com/d/chineseculture/1/0/s/7/happybirthday.gif