PDA

View Full Version : OT : It's a Weber grill

Smiley
09-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Finally stuck with the tried and proven Weber Grill. A Genisis Platinum C with the side burner so tom kellogg can heat up his sauce while grilling his ribs. Seriously 12 bolts were all that were needed to put the whole thing together. The Weber folks know a thing or two about grills.

ps: a Big sale is going on now and Weber is changing is model line up for 2007 , just like a car maker :)

dave thompson
09-23-2006, 06:59 PM
You mean like this one? Way to go!
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=254340&postcount=2

znfdl
09-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Smiley, good choice.

The Pinot that I gave you should good nicely with a grilled steak. ;)

Williams Seylem: Pinot Noir Yorkville Highlands Weir Vineyard 2001
Region: California
Issue: Web Only (2004)

Dense and earthy, with a fresh forest floor flavor underscoring the rich tannins and blackberry flavors. Flexes its tannic strength on the finish. Best from 2005 through 2009.

Bruce K
09-24-2006, 09:02 AM
Just bought a new Weber yesterday.

Not quite so fancy as yours, Smiley, but it is being delivered Wednesday.

This time, I need to remember to tie it down to the rail of the deck so the dog won't take it for a ride like the last one. :crap:

BK

Smiley
09-24-2006, 03:08 PM
DT , your photo is correct
Bruce K , nothing fancy it was on sale plus after rebuilding a rusted out one over the years I decided I had enough and SST was the material of choice.
znfdl , we drank the bottle you gave us most generous of you and my wife thought is was a great wine enough to research its heritage. Your the wine guy along with djg too , Fly may come close too . Many thanks Smiley