PDA

View Full Version : Second shrine visited this year

sfscott
11-28-2017, 11:56 PM
After a stop at the church and cycling museum at the top of the Ghisallo in May,
I made it to Vecchio's today.

Super cool shop with lots of memorabilia, nice customs and customer rides and great swag. I also saw the famous Moots on the wall and had some nice chit-chat. Boulderites are lucky. Heard that there are something like 20 shops in town.

Back home, hard to find any, let alone shops that aren't shills from Brands T or S.

Fun way to be late for a meeting!:banana:

Oh yeah, learned about the hashtag #fuci:hello:

sales guy
11-29-2017, 12:24 AM
Not just like 20 shops in town but like 20 bike companies in town too! It’s a cycling hotbed. They are super lucky.

cadence90
11-29-2017, 12:25 AM
The first rule of shrine visits threads is: shrine visits threads require photographs.

:)

Tickdoc
11-29-2017, 05:47 AM
Yes. All hail Peter!

oldpotatoe
11-29-2017, 06:31 AM
After a stop at the church and cycling museum at the top of the Ghisallo in May,
I made it to Vecchio's today.

Super cool shop with lots of memorabilia, nice customs and customer rides and great swag. I also saw the famous Moots on the wall and had some nice chit-chat. Boulderites are lucky. Heard that there are something like 20 shops in town.

Back home, hard to find any, let alone shops that aren't shills from Brands T or S.

Fun way to be late for a meeting!:banana:

Oh yeah, learned about the hashtag #fuci:hello:

Glad you liked it, Jim(new owner) is doing a great job and Vecchio's is still my friday afternoon destination for cheap beer and bike yak..

#fuci?

Not on twitter sphere..What does it mean?

sfscott
11-29-2017, 08:31 AM
Glad you liked it, Jim(new owner) is doing a great job and Vecchio's is still my friday afternoon destination for cheap beer and bike yak..

#fuci?

Not on twitter sphere..What does it mean?

A message to the UCI about their not liking your having had rainbow stripes on your team car t-shirt. Now a Colo flag.

oldpotatoe
11-29-2017, 08:37 AM
A message to the UCI about their not liking your having had rainbow stripes on your team car t-shirt. Now a Colo flag.

Ah yes and perfecto!!

huck*this
11-29-2017, 08:55 AM
The first rule of shrine visits threads is: shrine visits threads require photographs.

:)

Right... Pics or it didn't happen. Haha.