PDA

View Full Version : wtb: Pegoretti falz fork v2

velotrack
11-26-2017, 05:38 PM
anyone holding?
black, white, painted to match some other bike, we can talk.

for a pretty small frame so let me know what steerer you've got.

nobuseri
11-26-2017, 05:54 PM
You’re just looking to buy one, in general?
Or, specifically, a used one? The new ones regularly come in black or white (Falz2)

velotrack
11-26-2017, 07:09 PM
You’re just looking to buy one, in general?
Or, specifically, a used one? The new ones regularly come in black or white (Falz2)

a used one, preferably a v2 - any sources for a new one if needed?

cadence90
11-26-2017, 07:17 PM
a used one, preferably a v2 - any sources for a new one if needed?

BiKyle is the US Falz vendor (http://www.bikyle.com/Pegoretti_current.htm#Forks) (afaik GITA does not sell direct to consumers).

Also, it is always best to call BiKyle, since the web pages are not constantly updated.

nobuseri
11-26-2017, 08:11 PM
Yeah; Bikyle is your source for new ones, but they will basically call GITA. So, any of the Peg dealers can get them (AC, lakeside, etc)

That said, bikyle are good peeps. I got my Peg frameset through them. No issues.

fignon's barber
11-27-2017, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=nobuseri;2269111

That said, bikyle are good peeps. I got my Peg frameset through them. No issues.[/QUOTE]

Got my first bike there in the late 1980's when I lived in Philly. Good to know Kyle is still going.

velotrack
02-16-2018, 02:28 PM
bump

mistermo
02-16-2018, 02:36 PM
YMMV, but maybe consider a Reynolds Ouzo? As I understand it, Dario commissioned the Falz after Reynolds stopped production and there was no longer a source for a carbon fork with a gentle, elegant curve to the fork blade. Also, the newer frames with bigger tube profiles suggested bigger fork proportions. If you've got a smaller frame, then maybe a Reynolds is an easier catch. just suggestin'

majl
02-16-2018, 03:26 PM
YMMV, but maybe consider a Reynolds Ouzo? As I understand it, Dario commissioned the Falz after Reynolds stopped production and there was no longer a source for a carbon fork with a gentle, elegant curve to the fork blade. Also, the newer frames with bigger tube profiles suggested bigger fork proportions. If you've got a smaller frame, then maybe a Reynolds is an easier catch. just suggestin'
I've got a Reynolds Ouzo Pro that came off a Pegoretti Love #3. $75 shipped for the OP if he is interested.

velotrack
02-16-2018, 04:11 PM
looking for a falz v2 only. thanks!