PDA

View Full Version : poprad powder

Luwabra
11-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Theres a guy ive been in contact with that does a ton of bike powders in msp Im giving him a crack at my 853 canti poprad the price is great. 100$ to sandblast and powder. +10$ for a stem. OK. its either that or plasti dip the frame which is short term (meh)... powder is the better option.

SO the real question... Color. anyone find a powder that they thought they would look BA on a bike frame?

im using a ritchey wcs fork so it'll stay black gloss. Im thinking deep red or Purple but hell im open to anything and he can get anything from

https://www.columbiacoatings.com/store/c/72-Powders.aspx?attribs=35

check the color wheel..

Looking for inspiration. Most likey gonna use the black a23 wheelset w red nips silver spokes and carbon post. if that helps give an idea...

zank
11-22-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm a huge fan of the dormant sparkle copper, dormant purple with a silver metallic underneath, and dormant sparkle light blue. The dormant colors are similar to candies and have a lot of depth.

Luwabra
11-22-2017, 05:16 PM
I'm a huge fan of the dormant sparkle copper, dormant purple with a silver metallic underneath, and dormant sparkle light blue. The dormant colors are similar to candies and have a lot of depth.

awesome.. will check them out thanks much!!!