PDA

View Full Version : so mad painful......

obtuse
09-15-2006, 10:05 PM
i'm going mountain biking tomorrow. how gay/vague/myspace is that?

it's going to be so beautiful i'm going to frucking cry.

butterflys,
obtuse

Ginger
09-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey! Me too!

I'm sure your ride will be SO much better than mine.

Hugs

Ginger.

(you wanted mp, you got it)

fstrthnu
09-15-2006, 10:41 PM

butterflys,
obtuse

Thats... so... BEAUTIFUL...

Fstrthnu

obtuse
09-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Thats... so... BEAUTIFUL...

Fstrthnu

shouldn't you be sleeping? i thought you were tired. my pretty pony aka jeff is going too. it'll be mp.

obtuse

Jason E
09-15-2006, 10:59 PM
It's not gay/vague/myspace to go Mtn Bikiing. You'll have a great time. It's a nice way to change things up a little, and I'm sure you have a great mtn. bike. The trick is not to become a Mtn. Biker. That would be gay/vague/myspace. But to be a roadie, that messes around on a mtn bike..... No Problem.

I'm the 'roadie' with my small group of friends, even though I mtn bike more then a lot of them. Though that may be cause i'm gay/vague/myspace no matter what I do. :rolleyes:

I got my Blur XC finally showing up this week that I've been waiting 2 months for. I can't wait to hit the trail and be g/v/m!

Have fun.

inGobwetrust
09-15-2006, 11:07 PM
The Fells?

learlove
09-15-2006, 11:13 PM
are the MTB pro's on drugs too?

Jason E
09-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Drugs are the new Black. You need to be asking yourself why you are NOT on them.

zank
09-15-2006, 11:28 PM

butterflys,
obtuse

Funny, I said the exact same thing one time to my mountain bike buddies about road riding 14 years ago. Well, except for the vague/myspace part.

Serpico
09-15-2006, 11:44 PM
are the MTB pro's on drugs too?

yeah, but they come in dime bags not syringes

catulle
09-16-2006, 01:34 AM
:eek:

learlove
09-16-2006, 01:46 AM
Drugs are the new Black. You need to be asking yourself why you are NOT on them.

I grew up wanting to be a pilot so everyone scared me clean, saying that if i smoked that the military or airline would find out and I'd never fly. Well now 10 years into an aviation career (4 airlines, 2 bankruptcies, 2 paycuts, 1 downgrade from capt to FO, and J4J - thanks ALPA :crap: ) knowing what I know now thats BS - so while fraternity brothers lit-up I stayed clean drinking $6/case Black Label.

One of my college friends flies F-18's in the Navy and is now in test pilot school at PAX River. He was a human smoke stack for 4 years.

oracle
09-16-2006, 01:57 AM
shouldn't you be sleeping? i thought you were tired. my pretty pony aka jeff is going too. it'll be mp.

obtuse

have fun on your pony ride.... =)

musgravecycles
09-16-2006, 02:53 AM
Funny, I said the exact same thing one time to my mountain bike buddies about road riding 14 years ago. Well, except for the vague/myspace part.

What Zank said...

I haven't ridden a mtb for 3 years now, unless riding a cross bike on mtb trails is considered mountain biking...

Climb01742
09-16-2006, 04:38 AM
be sure to wear your white shorts. and hold jeff's hand.

saab2000
09-16-2006, 05:24 AM
I grew up wanting to be a pilot so everyone scared me clean, saying that if i smoked that the military or airline would find out and I'd never fly. Well now 10 years into an aviation career (4 airlines, 2 bankruptcies, 2 paycuts, 1 downgrade from capt to FO, and J4J - thanks ALPA :crap: ) knowing what I know now thats BS - so while fraternity brothers lit-up I stayed clean drinking $6/case Black Label.

One of my college friends flies F-18's in the Navy and is now in test pilot school at PAX River. He was a human smoke stack for 4 years.

I hear ya. I have been cleaner than a whistle since college too. I know what I'm doing when I retire.

Just say no to J4J. We don't allow it at my company.

stevep
09-16-2006, 05:54 AM
mt bike?
hahahah
you sap.

i concede that its fun in the fall.
but i have to give you shiite anyway.

dude,
you ride a full suspension rig? how much travel?

davids
09-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Dude. You rock. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://www.ragemtb.com/maps/bluehills/bluehills.near.gif

Grant McLean
09-16-2006, 08:29 AM

there's no shame, if you show up on a 'cross bike.

g

catulle
09-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Obtuse, you might wanna take one of these, atmo...

shoe
09-16-2006, 10:49 AM
you are not gay vague myspace unless your friends find out. i mountain bike and have a myspace account i wouldn't worry at all about it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70022104&MyToken=6fef0f5a-f226-4c5b-b50f-dbd92d983250

yo we can be myspace friends and hold hands online and talk about jumpin logs and - - - - ! close your eyes and it will all be ok...dave

BoulderGeek
09-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Evidently, those city slickers who give the stink eye to mountain biking are not residents of the Rocky Mountain region.

If you were faced with the choice of being hassled, road raged and threatened by the rampant construction and redneckism of the Western region, or could be left alone in the clean air at 9000 feet to challenge yourself among stellar scenery, I suspect there would be much less ridicule of the mountain zone.

I'll admit that after growing up in and northeast and racing Intermediate and Junior, I went strictly mountain from 88-2000. I've been privileged to have some amazing terrain right outside my door. I'll take a pristine day offroad in Moab to a crappy day being close-passed by 50MPH garbage trucks.

All that said, I ride my Nove ten times for every time I take my mountain bike out these days.

:D

Climb01742
09-16-2006, 11:30 AM
you are not gay vague myspace unless your friends find out. i mountain bike and have a myspace account i wouldn't worry at all about it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70022104&MyToken=6fef0f5a-f226-4c5b-b50f-dbd92d983250

yo we can be myspace friends and hold hands online and talk about jumpin logs and - - - - ! close your eyes and it will all be ok...dave

nice tats. :beer:

Serpico
09-16-2006, 02:43 PM

Archibald
09-16-2006, 03:02 PM

butterflys,
obtuse
And here I thought that roadies with loud colored jerseys, lycra shorts, shaved legs, butterfly paint jobs, and *** hatchet saddles were the acme of gay vague. You always struck me as being more the Emo type.

:banana:

stevep
09-16-2006, 05:00 PM
serpicos picture above is obtuce and roy e munson (l)
not kidding.

FATBOY
09-16-2006, 05:17 PM
I may be in the minority on this one but my road bike, as much as I love it, is a means to an end to improve my fitness for longer MTB rides. So enjoy that dirt under your nails fella, I will be doing the same tommorow and have no reservations about it whatsoever.... :banana:

shoe
09-16-2006, 09:45 PM
see how sexy a tattoo can be that dude in the purple is a total sex pot...thanks climb..just got done in myspace and thought i would swing by and see how the forum is doing. i have a little road riding tomorrow and then a little off roading on monday... days off totallly rock....dave

gdw
09-16-2006, 10:02 PM
We've reached fag factor 5, captain.

Watch more McGyver, we gotta get all the Frenchy-poo fag nasties outta ya.