PDA

View Full Version : Stretch!

Tom
09-15-2006, 09:49 AM
I am a moron, and lazy too. For a good long time I wasn't stretching at all. Finally the headaches caused by the muscle in my neck trying to rip the side of my skull off got so bad I started at it again. I took some nice long hot baths in my tub with jets and stretched a bunch after I got warmed up and limber. I was particularly careful to stretch my back and hips as well as my shoulders and neck.

All of a sudden this morning I realized how comfortable I was on the bike again and for some odd reason the bike really wanted to move.

Jesus I'm stupid. Don't let yourself get as stupid as me.

catulle
09-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Next time I'm in the area with Scarlett I'll let her give you a massage. Now, don't get any ideas; it is not like she'll get in the hot tub with you or anything. But a massage from her is better than just stretching. She uses a Sweedish technique or something.

martianbait
09-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Next time I'm in the area with Scarlett I'll let her give you a massage. Now, don't get any ideas; it is not like she'll get in the hot tub with you or anything. But a massage from her is better than just stretching. She's uses a Sweedish technique or something.

I personally like the French method.

Tom
09-15-2006, 12:03 PM
If you're in upstate in the next couple of months, these are running. Fun on a 7-weight.