PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale System 6 2007 Triathlon bike

jkahan
09-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Anybody want to offer an opinion on how this bike compares (comfortwise) to various Serotta models?

alancw3
09-14-2006, 09:37 AM
can't offer an opinion as compared to serotta or the system 6 but i have to say that i have a six13 team and cannot image a better bike for the money. like $3600 for a team2. possibly the last bike i will ever buy!

John H.
09-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Do you mean the Six13 slice? I see no System6 tri bike in their line-up. The Six13 slice probably rides somwhatwhat lie an Ottortt but is way more aero.
Also the Cannondale fit you or it doesn't- Ottrott is custom made so it will fit perfect.

jkahan
09-14-2006, 07:07 PM
thanks for the info.

swoop
09-14-2006, 07:57 PM
what's different is that one is a cannondale and one is a serotta. position is everything on a tt bike. so first, have an understanding of what your position is (and what geometry affords you that position). then have an understanding of what your budget is. then after that have an understanding of what kind of tt's you'll be doing and what wheelsets you'll need.

take those factors and figure out the answer.... and you'll know which way to go. i raced all season on a six13 and i'll miss it when i have to give it back. much much better bikeiness than i could have imagined.

a custom tt bike is pretty dope. but you have to know going in how steep a seat tube angle works for you, how aggressive a position works for you... and what kind of courses you'll be doing.

there is no general answer.