PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Nove roll call , James get in the front of the line

Smiley
09-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Hello , I wanted to start a thread showing some LUV for the Nove. The more I see some of the Kool paint scheme's you cats have come up with the more I love me the Nove. Holler out if you ride a Nove and be proud of it :banana:

buechse
09-13-2006, 01:43 AM
but after (more or less) the first season on my Nove I'm still absolutely happy with this bike. It simply is a great feeling and wonderful looking ride!
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=17048
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=16890

Best regards,
Peter

p.s.: just recognized that you cannot upload the same picture a socond time, even if you rename it. so: sorry, I just can enter the links.

Serotta PETE
09-13-2006, 06:00 AM
Hello , I wanted to start a thread showing some LUV for the Nove. The more I see some of the Kool paint scheme's you cats have come up with the more I love me the Nove. Holler out if you ride a Nove and be proud of it :banana:

I think you should get one to replace the ole DKS...... ;) OR talk Keren into another memeber to the family and keep DKS for rides in TDFL.

PETE

jeffg
09-13-2006, 06:22 AM
but would only get one if I could have all Ti stays.

Buechse's Nove is beautiful

davids
09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
It's my main ride, and I love it. It's comfortable, responsive and quick, climbs wonderfully, and just generally makes riding a pleasure. I used it for my first century last Sunday, and finished in fine shape after over 5 1/2 hours in the saddle.

Issues? Only the trivial - I'm hoping Wheelworks can also get rid of the persistent creak, which I'm nearly sure is the front derailleur clamp. I couldn't do it with my limited technical competence. And someday, I'll either get the decals replaced with something more neutral, or get the frame repainted.

BoulderGeek
09-13-2006, 11:11 AM
I hardly feel qualified to post mine on this thread.

buechse's gorgeous paint job is just what I would want if I had mine painted.

And David's looks pretty darned elegant.

But, here is my Nove, the most wonderful riding bike I've ever had. Pictured against the foothills of the Colorado Rockies on this gorgeous Fall day.