PDA

View Full Version : FS: Edge/Enve 1.68 Tubulars

ThasFACE
09-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Got a pair of pre-name-change Edge/Enve tubulars. 1.68 rims, dt240s hubs (20/24), cx-rays, Shimano 10 freehub (though these can be made 11sp very very easily with the appropriate dt freehub), built up by Justin Spinelli. The rims are in great shape, hubs roll super smoothly, and the wheels are straight/true/etc. I'd guess that I have a couple thousand nice-weather miles in these guys.

Full disclosure: not more than 3 days after I first got these, I somehow put a _skinny_ nail directly through the rim bed (happened on the loop in Central Park; I was not pleased). I got in touch with Enve and they told me that it wasn't a thing, and that if it bothered me to look at the little pinhole whenever I had to reglue a tire then I could fill it with a little dab of epoxy, which I did. I then re-taped the wheel and it has performed flawlessly since.

I have no idea what's fair for these. 500 (plus shipping)? OBO of course. (not including cassette)

ThasFACE
09-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Buuuump. Taking offers.

ThasFACE
09-27-2017, 03:06 PM
Up up. New price. Cool.

FastforaSlowGuy
09-28-2017, 12:25 AM
How are these not gone??? I'd be sleeping on the couch for a month if I bought more wheels, or I'd be all over these. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk