PDA

View Full Version : WTB Campagnolo rear skewer

kookmyers
09-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Anybody have one they are willing to part with?
I am specifically looking for the match for the one pictured.
Thanks!

sam.g
09-13-2017, 04:43 PM
I have one NOS, send me a PM and I'll forward a picture by text or email.

Sam in Cincy

oldpotatoe
09-13-2017, 05:49 PM
I have one NOS, send me a PM and I'll forward a picture by text or email.

Sam in Cincy

Don't ya hate it when some farging know it all points out a really insignificant error on a FS post. Ya just want to wack them!!!!!

NOS, New Old Stock, meaning unused, new but no longer in production. That QR still made....:)

ultraman6970
09-13-2017, 06:31 PM
Dont be hard in the kid man.. :D

m4rk540
09-13-2017, 07:45 PM
Don't ya hate it when some farging know it all points out a really insignificant error on a FS post. Ya just want to wack them!!!!!

NOS, New Old Stock, meaning unused, new but no longer in production. That QR still made....:)

IIRC, there are three versions of the black Bora/Shamal/Record quick release. I believe the latest was introduced in 2015 so the one above may actually be NOS now.

oliver1850
09-13-2017, 08:45 PM
I don't equate NOS with out of production, just a new part that has been hoarded for a while. Campagnolo still makes 8 speed cassettes, but unused ones from years back are NOS.

Pretty sure I have a rear skewer similar to what the OP posted. PM me if you don't find what you need and I will look for it.

oliver1850
09-13-2017, 11:09 PM
To paraphrase Steve Earle, "It's the best I can do".

kookmyers
09-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Thanks everyone. Still looking but only for the exact match. Glossy black with gold lettering.
Or maybe I should change this to a FS add....front skewer only! :eek:

sam.g
09-14-2017, 07:09 PM
Glad I've got more to do that nit pick the definition of NOS. this is one tough crowd, might be good idea to get out and ride some time rather than surf.

That said, I bought a Campy rear hub over 10 years ago from a shop that was closing, don't know how long it sat in their inventory. It looks identical to the one picture except that it does't have the white Campagnolo printed on the lever, solid mat black.

Anyway the OP already bought a pair and no longer needs it. So if anyone is interested, $20 shipped by USPS 1st class.

Tailwinds

Sam in Cincy