PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Reynolds Assault SLG front (price drop and photo update) SOLD

JimmyTango
09-01-2017, 01:26 PM
$OLD

front wheel only-- Reynolds Assault SLG clincher, 41 deep by 25 wide (17 internal width), tubeless compatible (will be sold with tape installed and can include valve if you like), 20h bladed straight pull spokes. No skewer or tire included :(

photos can be seen on CL ad: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bop/6289181672.html

I bought it locally in very gently used condition and I only rode it for 2 races and 2 training rides while I waited for a crash replacement front from my team wheel sponsor. The braking is fantastic on these rims, and the swirl lip generator has a marked improvement on cross wind stability compared to my deeper U-shaped front wheel that this stood in for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GONE FOR NOW-- single S-Works turbo tire 700x26 with black sidewalls. I bought it used but have never ridden it. Wear indicators look very fresh so I'd say it has only been used minimally. Pics after the weekend.

JimmyTango
09-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Bump

JimmyTango
09-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Photo updates and price drop

JimmyTango
09-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Bump and slight price drop.

If my pricing is out of line, feel free to make me an offer.