PDA

View Full Version : Egads more E - saw a Geo Orbital wheel today

eddief
08-02-2017, 05:26 PM
and wondered what the hell I was looking at: A person in my bike club was given a demo to play with. On any bike in 60 seconds and then you can E all over the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s22QKOM5Fao

Regardless of one's opinion about E, the engineering is pretty edgy.

54ny77
08-02-2017, 05:40 PM
that's a pretty awesome solution for a problem i'm not really aware of. :beer:

schwa86
08-02-2017, 05:41 PM
They forgot to have it swerve around a bunch of harvard-logo clad, earbud wearing rollerbladers walking their dogs on the Cambridge-side bike path.

eddief
08-02-2017, 05:44 PM
but bound to create a bunch :).

that's a pretty awesome solution for a problem i'm not really aware of. :beer:

54ny77
08-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Kidding aside, an e-bike is a godsend for people who really, really need it. Have an acquaintance who has a degenerative condition that precludes him from really being able to ride a bike with regularity (or normalcy). With an e-bike, he can hang with a group for casual riding. Total game-changer.

eddief
08-02-2017, 05:55 PM
both have some heart thing going on. they still get to enjoy a bunch of pedaling, being out in our beauty, and hanging with friends. What better?

Kidding aside, an e-bike is a godsend for people who really, really need it. Have an acquaintance who has a degenerative condition that precludes him from really being able to ride a bike with regularity (or normalcy). With an e-bike, he can hang with a group for casual riding. Total game-changer.

54ny77
08-02-2017, 06:38 PM
exactly. :beer:

both have some heart thing going on. they still get to enjoy a bunch of pedaling, being out in our beauty, and hanging with friends. What better?