PDA

View Full Version : Enigma hits the Twin Cities!

sales guy
07-21-2017, 10:17 PM
We are going to be in Minneapolis next weekend for the Grand Opening of a new dealer- Northern Rose Bicycles. If any paceliners are in the area, stop by.

Enigma, Peacock Groove, Waterford, Turner and a couple others will be there for the opening. I will have our Exemplar, Ecroix, Esprit and Etape there. I would bet Peacock Groove will have his Prince Bike. So a couple NAHBS winners under one roof.

I'll be up there Thursday. Friday at the shop and the Grand Opening is Saturday. Not sure what he has planned so check his Facebook page for those things, hours and address.

Mods, if this isn't cool to mention, sorry, boot the thread. Not looking to sell stuff with this post, just allowing people to say hi.

pncguy
07-21-2017, 11:08 PM
I'd love to see you in the Denver area. Hint, hint.

providence
07-22-2017, 06:00 AM
Haven't heard of the bike store before but I'll likely stop by. Been debating getting something new as I have all vintage bikes. Enigma is on the short list.

Appears this bike shop is right across the street from Matt's Bar, a hole in the wall place who invented the Jucy Lucy. Highly suggest checking it out.

commonguy001
07-22-2017, 06:31 AM
Another twin city paceliner who hasn't heard of this shop until now. I have had a Juicy Lucy at Matt's though!
If I was in town I'd have swung in but will have to do it at a later date so I'll miss you. Saying that I'm pumped to see the bikes they have on the floor from what you've mentioned.

AngryScientist
07-22-2017, 06:53 AM
Congratulations on a new dealer sales guy. You're welcome to share news like that here being a banner sponsor and all.

Are there any Enigma dealers in the NYC metro area, out of curiosity?

gomango
07-22-2017, 07:30 AM
Definitely will stop by.

We live right across the river from the new shop.

So many cool shops in town......

sales guy
07-22-2017, 09:40 AM
Eric Lyngaas is opening a new store. It's been a few months in construction. So that's why people are not familiar with it.

So it's a new store for us and for Minneapolis in general.

I mentioned it figuring people dont always get to meet everyone at shows or if ever and since I was going to be around I would mention it if people wanted to stop by. I should be easy to spot. I'll be in an Enigma shirt!

kingpin75s
07-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Cool. Will try and stop by to check out and say hello. I am usually riding that area on Saturday mornings.

Coincidentally, just passed the Peacock on my way back from a small group ride based from the Savory Bake House, not too far from the new shop.

sales guy
07-22-2017, 01:29 PM
Congratulations on a new dealer sales guy. You're welcome to share news like that here being a banner sponsor and all.

Are there any Enigma dealers in the NYC metro area, out of curiosity?

I'm talks with a few people. I should hopefully have things done soon with them. I'll keep you posted.

sales guy
07-22-2017, 01:30 PM
I'd love to see you in the Denver area. Hint, hint.

Working on it. Back at InterBike I was speaking with Turin. Not sure where they're at but I know a couple more there that might step up. I'll keep you updated.

Bradford
07-22-2017, 01:58 PM
Working on it. Back at InterBike I was speaking with Turin. Not sure where they're at but I know a couple more there that might step up. I'll keep you updated.

You get free beer from the Denver Paceliners when you get here. :beer:

sales guy
07-22-2017, 02:07 PM
You get free beer from the Denver Paceliners when you get here. :beer:

I'll remember that one! If I had known that I would've stopped longer when I went thru for NAHBS. Soon enough we'll be there.

Bradford
07-22-2017, 03:50 PM
If you go to Little Rhody, I'll have William buy you a 'gansett.:beer::beer:

weiwentg
07-22-2017, 03:56 PM
I need to change my location, but I've been in the Twin Cities the last 3 years. Will be there.