PDA

View Full Version : Sky's the limit

galgal
07-17-2017, 07:21 PM
Since we've had recent threads on whether Phinney's media appearances during the TdF are "irritating"(I'd say no), and "gentlemen/sporting" agreements in the peloton, might as well refer to the comments earlier today by one of the elder statesmen of the sport. A winner and knighted to boot. The measured and thoughtful, open and generous insights, are what we have come to expect from the head of Team Sky. That they consisted of nothing but insults and intimidation, to silence and purge, is par for the course. He's a winner and that's what winners do, in cycling and other high places, right. And we applaud and genuflect, right.

rustychisel
07-17-2017, 07:24 PM
I appreciate you're being obtuse; but what comments? Link?

Llewellyn
07-17-2017, 07:36 PM
I appreciate you're being obtuse; but what comments? Link?

Might be this:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/brailsford-launches-rant-against-cyclingnews-journalist/

Brailsford is a knob

FlashUNC
07-17-2017, 07:52 PM
Pressure is only going to increase.

And yeah, of course they doped.

Fivethumbs
07-17-2017, 08:06 PM
Reminds me of the old "The cancer is back" confrontation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultraman6970
07-17-2017, 09:22 PM
What the interviewers should have done as a collective is just leave and leave sky there with the show prepared. Either way whatever they say is always PR stuff is not like super truth.

Llewellyn
07-17-2017, 10:09 PM
What the interviewers should have done as a collective is just leave and leave sky there with the show prepared. Either way whatever they say is always PR stuff is not like super truth.

I think this is what interviewers should do to politicians who won't answer a question or just stonewall on something. Just refuse to interview them.