PDA

View Full Version : TDF stage 14 - spoilers

ultraman6970
07-15-2017, 10:52 AM
I said it.... Borat had to ride at banana's man wheel in TICK mode!!!

Astana suck! The stage was easy compared with the other ones.

Said it aswell, Banana man wants that jersey, is not that they are trying to take presure off themselves or they wouldnt have ride and sprint today. Landa did pretty much nothing aswell... I dont thing we will hear from Landa now.

The end of the stage was ideal for martin, what a waste!

paredown
07-15-2017, 11:22 AM
Some good racing today.

I was rooting got GvA at the end, but when you still have someone with you at the very end who has a proper sprinter's kick, it is hard not to come in second.

MattTuck
07-15-2017, 11:35 AM
Aru looked empty at the finish. Wouldn't be surprised if he comes down with a cold.

ultraman6970
07-15-2017, 11:46 AM
Well this is the thing for me. if you are like 30 places down from the front, and you have to chase back in F1 car mode at the outside, you can't be there for too long before running out of gas. All of that would had been avoided if he picked froome's wheel right from the start of the stage, no chasing, just follow the wheel.

Red Tornado
07-15-2017, 12:56 PM
Well this is the thing for me. if you are like 30 places down from the front, and you have to chase back in F1 car mode at the outside, you can't be there for too long before running out of gas. All of that would had been avoided if he picked froome's wheel right from the start of the stage, no chasing, just follow the wheel.

Yes. My thoughts (and others) exactly. Unless they're planning something, bad tactics from Aru today.

oldpotatoe
07-15-2017, 01:40 PM
Aru looked empty at the finish. Wouldn't be surprised if he comes down with a cold.

I get it! I think, considering who Astana's DS is.

ftf
07-15-2017, 02:04 PM
Astana is a joke of a team, anyone who thinks that cycling is an individual sport should watch this stage. I mean Sky on the front putting their man in perfect position, and Astana with one guy, that from his interview at the end hates Aru.... Weird. "He lost yellow" Yes "Oh good"

denapista
07-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Damn aru's teammate was firing shots after the stage.
"I asked him to follow my wheel and he couldn't!" hahahaha

ultraman6970
07-15-2017, 04:22 PM
Drag racing doesnt work with many climbers, they dont have the power. Again... follow the guy in second place even to the bathroom and then aru was going to have 8 guys to work for him for free... The one that is crazy or is Vino or is Aru but somebody's to blame.

The worse thing of all of this is that I totally see Aru cooperating with Froome the next time they need to chase somebody.