PDA

View Full Version : Tour on NBC Sports

rounder
07-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Has coverage been reduced on NBC Sports.

They were showing tour coverage at 8:00 pm since the beginning, but yesterday and today they are showing NASCAR (?!). They are still scheduled to show live coverage in the morning and maybe noon. But no evening coverage. I wonder if the reason is that maybe ratings are down with Cavendish and Sagan out.

chuckroast
07-08-2017, 07:09 PM
NBCSN's normal 8:00PM highlight show will be at 1:30 AM tonight according to my channel/DVR guide.

I assume the NASCAR coverage was scheduled well in advance and I'm sure trumps the Tour.

LJohnny
It was on network tv today... they replay on cable usually around midnight when showing other stuff at prime time (8pm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bruce K
Today was on NBC in the morning

If you were NBC wound you rerun the Tour or do NASCAR live in the US?

Just sayin'

BK

verticaldoug
07-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Considering all the commercials they run, I cannot see how any of you can watch it on TV. I have to DVR it and then blast past the commercials. The broadcasts get pretty short once you strip the commercials.

jlwdm
07-08-2017, 08:19 PM
I watched the first week on a 7 day Slingtv free trial with DVR. The commericals and announcers were driving me crazy so I cancelled and bought NBC Gold Cycling this morning. Much, much better.

Jeff