PDA

View Full Version : recharging Nite Rider Lumina headlight?

eddief
06-03-2017, 12:49 PM
It came only with a usb cable. Should I assume my wall charger for my Samsung phone will do the job if no usb computer nearby?

dave thompson
06-03-2017, 12:54 PM
...or you can recharge it here while we're out for beer and burgers. But otherwise yes from any USB source.

eddief
06-03-2017, 01:00 PM
do not want to take advantage.

...or you can recharge it here while we're out for beer and burgers. But otherwise yes from any USB source.

dave thompson
06-03-2017, 02:04 PM
do not want to take advantage.

OK, 20 pesos then.

Bradford
06-03-2017, 03:45 PM
I have a power strip with USB slots near my bike corner of the garage so I can charge mine while on the bike and ready for the morning commute. I also keep a USB charging block with 6 USB slots on my desk so I can charge all my lights during the work day.

Any USB charger will work, and in a pinch I use a computer, but a dedicated USB chargers work better.

djg21
06-03-2017, 07:32 PM
It came only with a usb cable. Should I assume my wall charger for my Samsung phone will do the job if no usb computer nearby?

I have two of Luminas. I have an Anker USB charging hub (https://www.anker.com/products/A2123123) I use to simultaneously charge them, and my Garmin, and my Fly6, and my sundry other USB gizmos. I don't own a desktop PC anymore and rarely have a need to plug anything into my laptop.