PDA

View Full Version : A forumite could use your help...

texbike
05-08-2017, 10:06 AM
It pains me to post this, but the spouse of one of our fellow forumites has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer. These are some of the sweetest, nicest people that you could hope to meet. They have a beautiful family and it saddens me to see them impacted by this diagnoses.

Camchris1 is too modest to post this himself, but I thought that it might be worth posting so that the Paceline could send positive vibes and support to him, his wife, and their family.

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up to help with some of their expenses if you care to contribute there as well.

www.gofundme.com/jaime-needs-help-healing

Thanks for reading!

Texbike

Mzilliox
05-08-2017, 10:09 AM
I will take a closer look later, but in the mean time, Best wishes to the family!

Tickdoc
05-08-2017, 10:14 AM
It pains me to post this, but the spouse of one of our fellow forumites has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer. These are some of the sweetest, nicest people that you could hope to meet. They have a beautiful family and it saddens me to see them impacted by this diagnoses.

Camchris1 is too modest to post this himself, but I thought that it might be worth posting so that the Paceline could send positive vibes and support to him, his wife, and their family.

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up to help with some of their expenses if you care to contribute there as well.

www.gofundme.com/jaime-needs-help-healing

Thanks for reading!

Texbike

thank you for posting, best wishes and healing thoughts her way.

Gsinill
05-08-2017, 11:26 AM
These are some of the sweetest, nicest people that you could hope to meet.

Based on the interactions I had with Chris here on the forum, I am not surprised...

Best wishes and a quick recovery for Jaime!

GS

gasman
05-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Best wishes to the family at this difficult time.

oliver1850
05-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Thanks for posting this Mike.

Best wishes to Jaime and Chris.

thwart
05-12-2017, 12:47 PM
That's a truly unusual and sad story, to be diagnosed with lung cancer as a non-smoking young woman. While pregnant, no less.

Thoughts and prayers for Jaime and her family.

A very appropriate thing to post, Mike.

Matthew
05-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Sending them my best. And fight like hell!! Cancer sucks!!!!!!!

oldpotatoe
05-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Best wishes to her and her family. Cancer does suck! For you guys that fret over a bike part $...gofund link!!!!!!!!!

texbike
05-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Thanks to everyone that's sent positive vibes and contributed to their fund. They've exceeded the original fund-raising goal but I'm sure they could use more.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Best Regards,

Texbike

alexstar
05-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Donated... will keep you guys in my thoughts.