PDA

View Full Version : Outing - Jthurow

dirtdigger88
08-21-2006, 08:13 AM
or "James" as normal people know him-

jimi hangs here often- but seldom posts- so I wanted to introduce him to everyone myself-

first off- james is an effin animal on the bike- yesterday he drug me out to some of the hardest hill in our area- THEN proceeded to ride my legs off-

that was until dirt called "Uncle"- :D

Then like a rider who is strong as h*ll but doesnt need to prove it- James backed off with out a complaint- :cool:

I spent most of yesterday walking around with heavy legs and went to be early- but I woke up today feeling great- :p

THANKS JIMI- I NEEDED THAT!!!!

Besides his skills in Dirt Killing- Jamse is also one of those few "good guys" out there-

So there Jamses- consider yourself "outed"

Jason

Gothard
08-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Anyone with a Swiss flag on his sleeve has to be a good person. :p

jthurow
08-21-2006, 09:57 AM
You're too kind...just tryin' to pay it forward for the next time you have to drag me around. It was good to see the CSi out on the road. That bike rocks!

jimi

Louis
08-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Jason,

Where were you riding?

jthurow
08-21-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm not Jason and I did almost get us lost yesterday but I'll try to explain...basically we headed south on Geyer Rd, then west out toward Castlewood St Park, then north up to Clayton Rd and back into the city. It was a nice ride with some challenging hills. I'm kinda' new to St. Lou and I didn't quite know what I was in for ;)

jimi

Keith A
08-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Jason -- I know what your problem was yesterday...you weren't where you were supposed to be :D missed you bro.

Samster
08-21-2006, 09:09 PM
i'll second that. James is a great fella and a fine riding buddy.

stevep
08-22-2006, 06:15 AM
i'll second that. James is a great fella and a fine riding buddy.

we got enough great fellas and fine riding buddies on this forum.
we need more opinionated jackasses and arrogant know it alls.

welcome aboard james...post more often.
someone needs to balance me out.

Louis
08-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Steve, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, why do you waste our time with these inane posts? If you had something interesting or intelligent to say, then we would understand it, but as it is, your posts are just a waste of bandwidth.

Why don't you please just go for a ride on your comfort hybrid trek?

Ginger
08-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Hmmm...looks good in wool and lycra too...Welcome to the forum James! ;)

Thanks for the intro Dirt...Hey...You were missed.

Doin' Deerfield?