PDA

View Full Version : New shop in Folsom CA - Folsom Cyclery

apeescape
05-04-2017, 01:26 PM
I know this may be a bit of self-promotion but I wanted to reach out and know that there is now a great Paceline resource in Folsom CA. I have started managing Folsom Cyclery and speak fluent Campy, Shimano, SRAM and tubular aficionado. Tech expert so please drop by, have a chat and lets go on a ride! For a bit of an idea of the bikes I've built goto instagram and look up #veloro. I was the sole service tech in the 3 years I spent there. Also non-locals please do not hesitate to reach out with any tech questions as I love talking bikes!

www.facebook.com/folsomcyclery

enr1co
05-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Hey, know one of your team riders, Melanie W.! She rides the Saturday AM Danville H.O.P. ride and she's a beast!

apeescape
05-05-2017, 09:17 AM
I believe you are confusing us with Folsom Bike. We do not have a team at this time as we opened very recently (March 17). If you need help with getting suspension overhauled, campy shifters rebuilt or tubulars glued you need to check me out at Folsom CYCLERY. I should soon have an espresso machine up and running, so come by for a drink and a chat when in the area!

Clean39T
05-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Look forward to visiting when I'm in Folsom late May!

skrhone
05-23-2017, 11:42 AM
Good friend is the City manager in Folsom and I'm there visiting every year.
I'll have to stop by and say "Hi"
BTW....ever consider changing the name.....too close to Folsom Bike