I so want to win that Bradford ...!

I'm pretty sure if anyone is going to win a Bradford it should be me :D

joosttx
03-13-2017, 08:42 PM
Man that Eriksen has some beefy chainstays. Awesome

roguedog
03-13-2017, 09:25 PM
oooh.. thanks for the link.

put my vote in. tough one. now i have that silly california lottery grin they show in the commercials where they show people dreaming about what'd they do if they one....

pncguy
03-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Gentlemen, here before you are 22 of the most carefully outfitted, most beautiful women you have ever seen - the likes of whom normal men like you seldom have an opportunity to own. Please pick one.

Really? How are you supposed to pick one?

Hard for me to choose between the Stinner, the Bradford, and the Mosaic. I chose Bradford.

(Wait, wait! Where are the RULES? :p)

oldpotatoe
03-14-2017, 06:36 AM
I so want to win that Bradford ...

http://enve.com/builder-contest/?utm_campaign=Builder+Contest+Giveaway

;) Good luck!

Thanks but alas, no Pegoretti..but Moots:D

redir
03-14-2017, 08:11 AM
I did not click that link... Nope I didn't touch it.

Cielo.... Cool...

R3awak3n
03-14-2017, 08:29 AM
I did not click that link... Nope I didn't touch it.

Cielo.... Cool...

I agree, that Cielo is really nice.

However I went for Eriksen but the Cielo was my 2nd choice

PaMtbRider
03-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Wow, thanks for posting the link.

redir
03-14-2017, 06:51 PM
I agree, that Cielo is really nice.

However I went for Eriksen but the Cielo was my 2nd choice

Also a beauty.

sand fungus
03-14-2017, 07:28 PM
It was a toss up between the Mosaic and the Moots for me. Then again there was that Crema and Eriksen....

KSCycling
03-14-2017, 08:04 PM
So dope! All of those bikes appeal to someone deeply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikej
03-15-2017, 06:44 AM
Man, those are ALL sweet bikes, but dang ENVE, how about some different decals? We all get it now, your wheels are expensive, but the size of the stickers should not be in relation to the cost of the product...

pncguy
05-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Anyone hear who won?

josephr
05-05-2017, 07:16 AM
Anyone hear who won?

They just announced it and some dude won an alchemy composite mtn bike.

anyway, Enve apparently is having fun with their website as they sent out an email survey to everyone on their email list promising a free pair of socks to fill it out. Their website crashed from all the traffic and now the free socks code is dead....they completely underestimated what people will do for free socks. :rolleyes:

Richard
05-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Free socks are a powerful lure, that's for sure. I fell for it. Filled out their survey, got a useless code and wasted time. Not that it matters much; I have socks and I won't suffer because of it, but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth regarding Enve. Of course, they could turn my frown into a grin by renaming me the winner of the bike!

Bwana
05-05-2017, 08:46 AM
Free socks are a powerful lure, that's for sure. I fell for it. Filled out their survey, got a useless code and wasted time. Not that it matters much; I have socks and I won't suffer because of it, but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth regarding Enve. Of course, they could turn my frown into a grin by renaming me the winner of the bike!

That was such a cluster last night. Every time I refreshed my cart trying to get it to work it looked like someone else's cart popped up, it was pretty funny.

I never got it to work and now the code says invalid...oh well.

KonaSS
05-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Yea, I sent them a note through the website. Will be interesting to hear if they get back to me.

Basically said that I probably would have done a survey for free, but since you offered socks, and then I had a horrible user experience, it resulted in my having a tarnished image of your brand. They need to be smarter than that. :no:

ojingoh
05-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Yea, I sent them a note through the website. Will be interesting to hear if they get back to me.

Basically said that I probably would have done a survey for free, but since you offered socks, and then I had a horrible user experience, it resulted in my having a tarnished image of your brand. They need to be smarter than that. :no:

I just called them, they send me free sox!

They had some colorful things to say about their website.