PDA

View Full Version : NAHBS photos?

d_douglas
03-12-2017, 07:36 PM
I feel like I missed something - are there any great photo threads for NAHBS bike p*rn??? :)

dbnm
03-12-2017, 07:57 PM
I posted some at www.instagram.com/milezerocycleclub

d_douglas
03-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Thanks! Love the coffee photos :)

Moots never fails to impress

kingpin75s
03-12-2017, 08:37 PM
I really want a pistachio lemon donut now.

d_douglas
03-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Those Applemans look very nice, dumb paint aside.

My BFF's boss at her law firm owned one. I never saw it in person, but her husband said it was pretty amazing. I'd ride it!!

sales guy
03-12-2017, 09:32 PM
I was too busy in the booth to take pictures. But I did get to walk a bit first thing in the morning today. There were some nice things. I forgot the camera today so I didn't get any pictures. But my pic/my bike will be up for the Presidents Choice Award soon.

d_douglas
03-12-2017, 09:44 PM
I was too busy in the booth to take pictures. But I did get to walk a bit first thing in the morning today. There were some nice things. I forgot the camera today so I didn't get any pictures. But my pic/my bike will be up for the Presidents Choice Award soon.

That did not help at all!!!

sales guy
03-12-2017, 10:12 PM
That did not help at all!!!

I know. Sorry. I did get some nice pics of my booth. But I know that didn't help much either.

It was a smaller and less attended(visitors and exhibitors) show this year.
Hartford will be huge I bet. I know we are already going to attend. I'm already thinking of the bike I want to build up for certain awards. I was SOOOOO close on a couple. Got the Presidents Choice tho. So super stoked on that.

pdmtong
03-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Hartford is the closest the show has ever come to the NE proper, right?

I guess Philly success has finally encourage dee dub to "see the light". seriously, that is a high cost trade show corridor and happy to hear he finally found an equilibrium

oldpotatoe
03-13-2017, 07:20 AM
Gallery here..love the 'death by discs' t-shirt!!:p

http://www.bikeradar.com/us/gear/article/gallery-the-weird-and-wonderful-bikes-of-nahbs-2017-49371

rePhil
03-13-2017, 11:11 AM
How about posting a photo of your booth?

I know. Sorry. I did get some nice pics of my booth. But I know that didn't help much either.

It was a smaller and less attended(visitors and exhibitors) show this year.
Hartford will be huge I bet. I know we are already going to attend. I'm already thinking of the bike I want to build up for certain awards. I was SOOOOO close on a couple. Got the Presidents Choice tho. So super stoked on that.

gemship
03-13-2017, 11:20 AM
Hi this may seem a bit off topic but out of curiosity does Europe or anywhere except North America have a similar show showcasing the work of hand made bicycle builders?

d_douglas
03-13-2017, 11:28 AM
I don't think it was unveiled yet BUT were there any signs of real, live Campy disc brakes?

It would've made the highlight reels if someone used the group. I understand that they are being shipped to a few builders now.

fiamme red
03-13-2017, 11:29 AM
Hi this may seem a bit off topic but out of curiosity does Europe or anywhere except North America have a similar show showcasing the work of hand made bicycle builders?https://berlinerfahrradschau.de/en/

http://www.bespoked.cc/