PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale Super Slice Disc - Best Name Ever

MaraudingWalrus
03-09-2017, 01:42 PM
More photos of the Cannondale Super Slice Disc are starting to come out again - there were a few around Kona - now that they're in the pro peloton.

Best name for a bike ever, given the current climate of discs in the pro peloton.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cannondale-drapac-debut-disc-brake-time-trial-bike-at-tirreno-adriatico-gallery/

bicycletricycle
03-09-2017, 02:21 PM
this is amazing

Cicli
03-09-2017, 02:30 PM
I think this was first. Not that many in the pro ranks though.
Tha Machete.

MaraudingWalrus
03-09-2017, 02:34 PM
I think this was first. Not that many in the pro ranks though.
Tha Machete.

Someone came and asked us about one of those at the shop...we looked it up, and the targeted ads followed us around the internet for months. Watch out, it's coming for ya.

notsew
03-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Stand by for Super Slice slicing statements.

I don't care one way or the other about this disc in the peloton discussion, but it sure seems silly to have all the aero paraphernalia then say **** it and hang a couple discs off the side of the wheels...

Matthew
03-09-2017, 05:46 PM
That may be the ugliest bike I have ever seen.

regularguy412
03-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Stand by for Super Slice slicing statements.

I don't care one way or the other about this disc in the peloton discussion, but it sure seems silly to have all the aero paraphernalia then say **** it and hang a couple discs off the side of the wheels...

^^ This

Lots more sense hanging the brake behind the fork or under the BB.

Cicli
03-09-2017, 05:59 PM
That may be the ugliest bike I have ever seen.

Agreed, Most if not all of these TT bikes look like trainwrecks.

torquer
03-13-2017, 12:28 PM
More photos of the Cannondale Super Slice Disc are starting to come out again - there were a few around Kona - now that they're in the pro peloton.

Best name for a bike ever, given the current climate of discs in the pro peloton.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cannondale-drapac-debut-disc-brake-time-trial-bike-at-tirreno-adriatico-gallery/

Tru dat, but those custom Mavic disc wheels made me wish that the old Discovery team was still around, just so we could have Disco disc discs.

simple
03-13-2017, 11:02 PM
LOL - you can't make stuff/names like this up!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ultraman6970
03-14-2017, 07:36 AM
Why u might want disc in a tt bike?? well... money is money.