PDA

View Full Version : CAMPY HUBS BERG-UNION SPOKES and 2 REGINA FREEWHEELS

Bling
03-07-2017, 07:23 AM
PRICES NOW 50% OFF!

My father has a friend from Italy. When this friend was a young man his brother (who was living in Italy) sent him a bike. It was all in pieces and was never assembled... Some parts were given away, others were thrown out!

Flash forward to present times and here's what remains:

Cranks sold.

27.2 Seatpost sold.

Spokes and hubs, no skewers, 2 Regina freewheels, nipples & spoke tool [unpictured]. 32 x 32 Hubs look like they may have been built before. Hubs and spokes have a bit of surface rust. Spokes are probably Berg-Union (Thanks m_sasso!) 302mm w/10mm thread. Cassettes or freewheels (whatever they're called) are greasy, but don't look worn. These parts need elbow grease to make them shine. Was $100 NOW $50 USD Price is after PayPal fees, if applicable. Price includes shipping slowly from Canada with minimal insurance.
https://image.ibb.co/fxsCTv/IMG_2500.jpg (https://ibb.co/incPaa)
https://preview.ibb.co/jx7mWa/IMG_3868.jpg (https://ibb.co/nnsycF)
https://preview.ibb.co/d1dtBa/IMG_3869.jpg (https://ibb.co/iHzN4v)

Cenelli stem sold.

Spectacular Dura Ace AX stem. Sold

Bling
03-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Headset sold.

Stickers traded.

how do you upload pictures (https://imgbb.com/)

Bling
03-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Pretty awesome right?

I also have a couple Campagnolo cassettes and shifters that fit where the drop bar plugs go.

I'm new to this forum, but sold lots (everything from parts to complete bikes) on Weight Weenies and Slowtwitch.

I can sell for cash, or we can work out a trade with cash in either direction. Here's what I want:

11spd Campy drivetrain sans cranks
SRAM eTap aero kit (blips & derailleurs)
Brooks honey leather saddle
Rapha ProTeam (anything! small or med)
POC helmet (medium)
Sz. 43 shoes - preferably with laces
Polished Shimano SPD-R pedals

cmbicycles
03-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Pretty awesome right?

It would be pretty awesome if you posted a price. Classifieds Rules (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=153038) That seatpost has been used so not NOS anymore, otherwise a nice little collection.

Bling
03-07-2017, 08:01 AM
It would be pretty awesome if you posted a price. Classifieds Rules (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=153038) That seatpost has been used so not NOS anymore, otherwise a nice little collection.

Oh, sorry about that. I should have clarified...

The seatpost has definately been installed and adjusted by an impetuous person with total disregard for the prestige of what they were working with. Zig zag scratches!

The stems, cranks, and headset are as mint as the garnish on a Sgroppino.

The hubs and spokes have some corrosion going on.

The shifters and cassettes (not shown) look okay, but not great. I don't think they've been mounted but they have some marks from being shuffled around in boxes for a number of years.

How about $1,200 USD for the lot? Cursory price checks done on eBay...

ultraman6970
03-07-2017, 08:33 AM
If that seatpost was installed in steel is really hard to avoid the zig zag scratches but that's just a detail. Whats the diameter of that seatpost? 27.2?? Is the headset BSA, italian or french? Length of the cranks?

Not being the price police and I apologize if this kind'a makes you uncomfortable ok? not my intention at all, ok?

Honestly I do not see your asking price at all in here, the crankset and the headset are priced for a lot when new but that doesnt mean they will move off your house in a place like this forums, maybe ebay but even there the stuff sits for months or even years you know.

You are new here apparently and maybe you haven't noticed that here EM, Colnago, Derosa and even campagnolo deltas are bread of every single day, is not that "we" as a collective will have orgasms just from seeing the stuff, because pretty much a lot of the dudes here have their stash of NOS parts hidden or have bikes with mint stuff already...

Taking those things in consideration; Honestly? unless im really wrong, I do not see your asking price getting off a pocket here at all you know. I see offers maybe close to a half but not the total my friend... again, I do not want to look like the price police ok?

Good luck with the sale, tho.

ps: that an item is listed for mickey mouse money at ebay doesnt mean is selling at ebay either, many of the things had been there for years, ebay is a bad place to check prices sometimes.

jeduardo
03-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Pm sent

stronzo
03-07-2017, 09:29 AM
What's the extension on the Cinelli stem? I've got a small navy Rapha Proteam jersey in great condition (worn probably 3 times) I'm looking to trade. Also interested in the DA stem.

Mr_Gimby
03-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Also interested in the Dura Ace stem.

19wisconsin64
03-08-2017, 11:00 AM
i purchased an item from Greg, and got it the next day...and he shipped it from Canada to the US! Much appreciated.

Bling
03-08-2017, 11:23 AM
What's the extension on the Cinelli stem? I've got a small navy Rapha Proteam jersey in great condition (worn probably 3 times) I'm looking to trade. Also interested in the DA stem.

Cinelli stem is 100mm, measured by hand.

I love Rapha ProTeam, is it the aero jersey? I have an aero jersey but the sleeves are too tight for me to wear a sz. small. But I have a couple of size small PT jerseys non-areo that fit great!

Dura Ace stem is 90mm, measured by hand.

I'd like $150 per stem. Hi-res pics available by email, shoot me a PM.

Bling
03-08-2017, 11:25 AM
i purchased an item from Greg, and got it the next day...and he shipped it from Canada to the US! Much appreciated.

Holy crap that is awesome!

I asked the receptionist at my office to ship it as soon as I had your address. So it was actually in transit before payment was received.

Thanks for the great transaction! Enjoy the cranks!!

Bling
03-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Cranks sold! Decals sold (traded mostly)!

Everything else remains. Thought I had a trade worked out for some silver Athena, but never got a reply...

Anyway, want everything else I've got? (including two unpictured Campagnolo cassettes and a set of Campy shifters) Let's say $700 all in shipped to your door in North America. I see people asking that for the headset alone on eBay!

Got an offer for a trade? Speak up! I'm looking for an electric tt drivetrain and/or silver Campy. Must be 11spd. Happy to include cash in either direction.

54ny77
03-21-2017, 07:21 PM
That SR crank is a thing of beauty.

Best of all time.

Cool stuff, love the decals.

What's the length of that Dura Ace stem? Can you post a clear pic of the front fascia, i.e., is there a small nick on the left side (of the image) or is that dust? Is it a 90?

Ultra, your post was kinda ridiculous. You're obviously not buying anything. Those of us familiar with this kind of thing know what's what. Don't be the price police.

zmudshark
03-21-2017, 07:36 PM

Best of all time.

What's the length of that Dura Ace stem? Can you post a clear pic of the front fascia, i.e., is there a small nick on the left side (of the image) or is that dust? Is it a 90?

Ultra, your post was kinda ridiculous. You're obviously not buying anything. Those of us familiar with this kind of thing know what's what. Don't be the price police.

I have a short ignore list. Either you need something or you don't.:beer:

Reasonably priced, high quality, components.

GLWS

Bling
03-21-2017, 07:54 PM

Best of all time.

I measured the DA stem by hand, pretty sure it was a 90mm. Then, when I checked to make sure it was only dirt on the front fascia (it was btw) I noticed the embossed '90' on the quill!

Long story short: It is 90mm and looks absolutely perfect.

zmudshark
03-21-2017, 09:11 PM
I measured the DA stem by hand, pretty sure it was a 90mm. Then, when I checked to make sure it was only dirt on the front fascia (it was btw) I noticed the embossed '90' on the quill!

Long story short: It is 90mm and looks absolutely perfectspectacular.

You made a mistake. I fixed it.

54ny77
03-21-2017, 09:14 PM
Bling I saw the 90 on the stem base also and just guessed.

BUMMER that would be just so damn cool and absolutely perfect for a build I'm working on, but I unfortunately need something a tad longer.

Thank you though.

Long story short: It is 90mm and looks absolutely perfect.

Bling
05-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Bump. Please buy this stuff. Lowball me. I want it gone.

Bling
05-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Up with updates.

Bling
07-25-2017, 08:42 AM
Up for hubs and spokes and a stem.

Bling
08-16-2017, 02:14 PM
Up with post. Down with prices.

jet sanchez
08-16-2017, 11:28 PM
Where in Canada are you? I'm in Toronto

cmbicycles
08-17-2017, 07:36 AM
Be Careful if you contact the OP to purchase, I agreed to buy the post and he sent PayPal info, by the time I logged in this morning (15hrs by my count) he sent a message saying he offered it to the next person and not to send money. Not sure what the hurry is if they've been sitting for months. Buyer (s) beware.

Bling
08-17-2017, 07:43 AM
Where in Canada are you? I'm in Toronto

Halifax

Bling
08-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Be Careful if you contact the OP to purchase, I agreed to buy the post and he sent PayPal info, by the time I logged in this morning (15hrs by my count) he sent a message saying he offered it to the next person and not to send money. Not sure what the hurry is if they've been sitting for months. Buyer (s) beware.

Sorry again CM. I feel bad. I'm not sure what the protocol is... But based on previous buy/sell experience, after 12 hours of silence I did not expect you to go through with the purchase.

There are 5 people in the queue after you. I thought I should follow up with the next person. I will circle back to you, if that sale falls through.

Titanium
08-17-2017, 08:50 AM
@Bling @cmbicycles As this has been a wonderful resource and community for my mid life bike building craze, I would offer the seat post to cmbicycles if the seller would refund the PayPal I just sent for it. I don't NEED it , and would be happy to resolve any ill feelings in this bountiful and generous community. This is of course contingent on the seller agreeing with me.
Thanks,Jed
Let me know

Bling
08-17-2017, 08:55 AM
@Bling @cmbicycles As this has been a wonderful resource and community for my mid life bike building craze, I would offer the seat post to cmbicycles if the seller would refund the PayPal I just sent for it. I don't NEED it , and would be happy to resolve any ill feelings in this bountiful and generous community. This is of course contingent on the seller agreeing with me.
Thanks,Jed
Let me know

That's okay with me! cmbicycles?

cmbicycles
08-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Thanks,Jed
Let me know
Jed
I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass. Enjoy.
CM

Bling
08-17-2017, 10:33 AM
Updated story about the wheel parts.

Bling
08-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Last bump.