PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Looking for Front Reynolds MV32 Tubular wheel

PlayRide
03-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Looking for front wheelset for Reynolds MV32 Tub. Just throwing it out there if anyone have any front set only(probably due to rear wheel missing or broken) for sale. I know the chances are very slim, but no harm trying my luck. If by any chance there is, please leave a comment or PM me on the offer. Thank you and appreciate the help. Cheers!

Story behind it -
Recently i just bought myself Reynolds MV32 tubular from another member in here. Love these wheelset. However, yesterday after finishing a long ride(8hrs on saddle),i opened my front wheel and load the bike into my car and drove off without realizing i left my front wheel outside the car. Probably the fatigue got into me and i forgot to load the front wheel into the car. BY the time i realized my front wheel was missing, upon turning back, the front wheel was no where to be seen. Just ridden the wheelset about 4 rides and mishap happened.

Joe

PlayRide
03-07-2017, 04:14 AM
My rear..

sokyroadie
03-07-2017, 05:53 AM
I can vouch for Joe he is a stand-up guy. I sold him the set he is talking about.

Sorry for your loss :o

Jeff

cmbicycles
03-07-2017, 07:35 AM
not mine, but this may be tubular and fit the bill...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reynolds-carbon-front-race-wheel-700c-/201843593157?hash=item2efed0cfc5:g:v30AAOSwuxFYvNO 1

PlayRide
03-28-2017, 08:35 PM
Thank u guys. Finally managed to close a deal with a member here CSBArizona, Chris. I ll vouch for him anytime. A good coincident that he has the front wheel that i needed. Also thanks for all the lead that members here gave me. Cheers all!!

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk