PDA

View Full Version : Wtb feeler 32h hed belgium clincher rim

melac1
03-05-2017, 10:13 PM
I don't know how cost affective this is, or if it would be any less than retail, but I'm looking for a hed belgium rim. Must be 32 hole, 700c, and a clincher. This is going on the back of a fixie, so brake wear doesn't matter. I'm in Oakland, CA so something close would be best to avoid shipping, but let me know if you have one laying around that you want to get rid of. *or if someone knows where to get them new online for a good price, I might be interested in that.
Thanks,
Calem

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

oldpotatoe
03-06-2017, 05:35 AM
I don't know how cost affective this is, or if it would be any less than retail, but I'm looking for a hed belgium rim. Must be 32 hole, 700c, and a clincher. This is going on the back of a fixie, so brake wear doesn't matter. I'm in Oakland, CA so something close would be best to avoid shipping, but let me know if you have one laying around that you want to get rid of. *or if someone knows where to get them new online for a good price, I might be interested in that.
Thanks,
Calem

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If nothing here, try TreeFortBikes..BTW-I have a new H+Son Archetype I'll sell you for $85 SHIPPED..black, 32h.