PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Firefly Titanium Stem & Post

seanile
03-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Price for Seatpost: $180 (sold for $150)
Price for Stem: $200 (sold for $180)
i posted the sold prices because people have been tweaking about pulling down prices that could be used as benchmarks. not my preference, but there ya go.

Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/zw46MQB.jpg?1

seanile
03-05-2017, 02:28 PM
post is sold

seanile
03-07-2017, 10:20 AM
bump, open to offers.

br995
03-07-2017, 12:57 PM
I offer to take the stem in exchange for not keying your brand new truck :p

seanile
03-07-2017, 01:49 PM
looks like somebody never wants a lift to any out-of-town trails

d_douglas
03-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Excellent exchange above.

I am looking for similar and I think I know the answer to this, buuuuut - - - this is a zero deg stem, as in no rise whatsoever? I try to like the aesthetic of these (and sometimes do) but my intuition is to search out a -6deg one like this or a Moots.

Firefly quality is stunning!

seanile
03-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Excellent exchange above.

I am looking for similar and I think I know the answer to this, buuuuut - - - this is a zero deg stem, as in no rise whatsoever? I try to like the aesthetic of these (and sometimes do) but my intuition is to search out a -6deg one like this or a Moots.

Firefly quality is stunning!
0 rise meaning the rise is determined by the angle of the headtube, here it is on the bike:
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=160583&highlight=firefly

i agree with you on the aesthetic for road bikes..it works well with the saddle is level with the bars, but not so much if you're going for an aggressive look with lower bars.

edit: stem is sold (not to d_douglas)

d_douglas
03-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Ha ha... I was starting to cone around on the look and be tempted - too late!!

I also noticed my drool comment on your Firefly ht - that is just a gorgeous bike! Did you switch to a dropper? I can't imagine any other reason you'd ever switch from a Firefly seatpost!!

seanile
03-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Ha ha... I was starting to cone around on the look and be tempted - too late!!

I also noticed my drool comment on your Firefly ht - that is just a gorgeous bike! Did you switch to a dropper? I can't imagine any other reason you'd ever switch from a Firefly seatpost!!

thanks for the kind words, i enjoy sitting and looking at the mtb almost as much as i enjoy riding into trees with it.
unfortunately i'm having some unexpected gum grafting surgery this week and needed some cash, so these were the low-impact high $-value items i put on the block. replaced with some used thomson items, the rest of the $ going toward the surgery.

d_douglas
03-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Boo for dental surgery!! Hope it goes well...