PDA

View Full Version : .

pgrizzwald
03-03-2017, 03:37 PM
I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in swapping framesets. I love my Bertoni Corsa Mondiale, but would prefer something a little more nimble to use as a training bike that I could possibly do some racing/crits with. I'm looking for something aluminum with a 54-55cm ETT. Caads, Cervelo Soloist, S-Works E5, Van Dessel Hellafaster, Merckx, or similar. No carbon please...I'd also be using this to pull a child's bike trailer and don't want to clamp a carbon chainstay. If I can't find a trade partner, I'll likely put this up for sale.

Quick details on the Bertoni...
Full Colombus SL tubing throughout, including the original fork and threaded headset. I've since converted it to a threadless setup with 1 inch CK headset and full carbon Columbus Minimal fork w/ 1-inch steerer and might be willing to let go of those as well. The paint has some imperfections, but it never bothered me. I can take more detailed pictures if that helps. Apparently these were manufactured in Italy with Columbus dropouts/lugs and imported for Ben Lawee, considered similar to Bianchi's.

Effective Top Tube = 55cm c-to-c
Seat Tube = 55cm
Head Tube = 16cm

Full details of the current build and pics can be found in the link below.
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=196585

stien
03-03-2017, 03:43 PM
Cool bike. I'd totally race that. I'd throw deeper hoops on and call it good.

pgrizzwald
03-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Bump

pgrizzwald
03-08-2017, 03:37 PM
No trade action so far. I'm about to list this for sale....