PDA

View Full Version : OT. Fishing...

catulle
08-07-2006, 07:57 AM
I went fishing with my daughter yesterday. She's a seasoned pro. We had a great time. She even got a two-in-one with a tiny popper. Life is good, atmo.

inGobwetrust
08-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Nice! Are those Peacock Bass? I'd love to get down there to go after them some time. What do you you use, lures or live bait?

catulle
08-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Nice! Are those Peacock Bass? I'd love to get down there to go after them some time. What do you you use, lures or live bait?

Yup, that's peacock bass. They are extremely voracious and fight like a much, much bigger fish. I try to fish only with poppers, but the very large ones usually are caught with live bait (minnows) on deeper water. We usually catch over fifty on a lazy day.

Ginger
08-07-2006, 09:19 AM
That's it.

Catulle is hosting the next forum outing.

We're going fishing!

catulle
08-07-2006, 09:45 AM
That's it.

Catulle is hosting the next forum outing.

We're going fishing!

Oh, IŽd love to...!! Moreover, the way to the fishing pond is a beautiful road with hardly any traffic and through beautiful rain forest, perfect for a short bike ride (a little over two hours back and forth). And if you want to ride from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic and back to the Pacific all in one day and some 100 miles total, this is the place to be. Mi casa es tu casa. :D