PDA

View Full Version : Tour Magazine in English?

luv2bike
02-13-2017, 01:51 PM
Hi,

Is there a way to access the Tour magazine in English? I had a look on the net the other day and the only thing I saw was an Apple or Android app to get some of the articles.
I would like to be able to view this on a laptop or desktop.

Thanks

rnhood
02-13-2017, 03:56 PM
The app is the only way at this time.

luv2bike
12-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Anyone using the android app to get Tour Magazine? Wanted to subscribe but heard that the app edition was recently cancelled.
Is it worth the money?
Thanks

verticaldoug
12-24-2017, 01:32 PM
My friend from switzerland sends me articles once and a while. I like the magazine. It is best when they quantify results. They love numbers.

If you subscribe to it in German, you can still use google translate. German is one of the harder languages for google translate, but since you are going German to target language english, it works.

All the technical stuff will be translated with an A+ , but sometimes more nuanced language comes out quite laughable. (very literal translation) None of this lateral stiff vertical compliant bull*****.

rnhood
12-24-2017, 03:51 PM
Anyone using the android app to get Tour Magazine? Wanted to subscribe but heard that the app edition was recently cancelled.
Is it worth the money?
Thanks

The app (Tour International) has been discontinued, so there is no English version now.