PDA

View Full Version : Saddles similar to Specialized Power Pro

Clean39T
02-13-2017, 12:03 PM
I'll admit up front that this is a vane question..

I'm very comfortable on a Specialized Power Pro 143mm saddle with my current bar drop, but I'm shortly receiving a new bike that is not a Specialized and that is all Campy Super Record. I want to have it stay consistently Italian in its branding and am wondering has anyone who is comfortable on a Power Pro found an "old world" saddle that works for them as well?

My drop will be a bit less and I don't need as much front-to-back movement capability since this will be more of an endurance setup for me - but my sit bones and nether-regions are the same..

uber
02-13-2017, 01:02 PM
I was just ok on a Power, but much better on Selle Italia Flite Carbonio Flow. The cut out is not quite as large as the Power but in a good placement for my anatomy.

R3awak3n
02-13-2017, 01:48 PM
going to be tough to replace the power. Its my favorite saddle, nothing I have tried even comes closes. Ok, maybe the romin but thats another spesh saddle

rnhood
02-13-2017, 04:00 PM
Serfas Tri-X-Pro is nearly identical, just a touch more padding. It may have a slightly deeper dip in the middle too. But it is very close to the Power.