PDA

View Full Version : PSA for SF folks: Cykel

Jellybird3
02-11-2017, 03:43 PM
For people in San Francisco, Cykel (in North Beach) is closing up shop at the end of the month, unfortunately. Everything, including complete bikes - Shinola, Ritte (frames only), Fairdale, Scott - are 50%. Helmets are 70% off. They have some nice stuff in there from ENVE, Campy, Thomson, etc.

What a shame to see another brick & mortar shop close its doors.

fogrider
02-12-2017, 12:58 AM
For people in San Francisco, Cykel (in North Beach) is closing up shop at the end of the month, unfortunately. Everything, including complete bikes - Shinola, Ritte (frames only), Fairdale, Scott - are 50%. Helmets are 70% off. They have some nice stuff in there from ENVE, Campy, Thomson, etc.

What a shame to see another brick & mortar shop close its doors.

Wow, how long have they been open? it's not an easy spot to get to and it doesn't get a lot of foot traffic. there are so many little bike shops in the city.

lemondvictoire
02-24-2017, 11:54 AM
Last Call ..this shop is closing fast in SF.... Just got some tubes $2...CK headset..over 5 0 % off..... :beer:

gordosburritos
02-25-2017, 03:01 PM
I was just there. Certainly worth a look. If you happen to be in the market for a 54 cross/gravel bike they have a nice 2016 scott addict on the wall. If I didn't already have a deposit on a frame I would have bought it. 2k. I picked up a bunch of small parts and a saddle and pedals. Super nice people. Too bad shop is closing. Last day is today.