PDA

View Full Version : Vittoria Pit Stop Help Needed

CalfeeFly
08-02-2006, 11:23 PM
I guess I must be picture instruction impaired. The last two just don't make sense to me on using Vittoria Pit Stop.

They show injecting the foam at the 12:00 position and then the next picture shows rotating the valve to the 3:00 position. Then the next picture has a hand holding the wheel and tire. I'm puzzled. Then the last picture has a clock...I'm not sure how long it means or why...the hand is still holding the tire...and there is a pump in the picture. Do you wait a time before adding air from a hand pump? Do you leave the valve at 3:00 for a specified period of time? How long do you wait to ride? I am confused.

I remember some of you mentioning that you have used this product. I've taken the advice of many and hung my never to wearout Tufo's up and bought Vittoria's from ProBikeKit...the Corsa one at the great price. With all the idiots that throw stuff out of windows around here a little extra protection without worrying about getting another tubular on in the middle of the ride would be nice. Plus I'm hoping not to "lose" the tire in a ride or two to a puncture that won't seal.

I sure would appreciate all suggestions and help from those who have used Pit Stop.

Thank you in advance. Happy and safe riding.

Too Tall
08-03-2006, 07:04 AM
http://www.vittoria.com/pdf/cat2006/vittoria06_en.pdf

No help, at least you have the latest catalogue so you can shop for more tyres.